Reviews for Harry Potter And The Return Home
Wolfric chapter 18 . 3/5/2007
I evidently didn't submit a review the firt time I read this great story. I really like it. You have considerable talent with dialog and action sequences. I would love to see some more of you work if you find the time and inclination to let us into your world again. Thank you for your time and effort. W.
Darth Demon2 chapter 18 . 2/22/2007
Damn, great story.
Anders1 chapter 18 . 2/9/2007
Great story, loved it.
ilyena damodred chapter 18 . 1/27/2007
I wondered why I story as great as yours only had 57 reviews, when I saw that it appeared in one day. in an attempt to correct that I'll review every chapter, form more than one computer.
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 12/14/2006
Nicely done
RudyHenkel chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Good! It occurs to me though, since you've staffed Hogwarts almost entirely with Gryfs, who has the Head of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw positions...
HPandHSMroxmysox chapter 18 . 11/29/2006
aww this story was so cute keep up the good work
Caitlyn Caro chapter 18 . 11/13/2006
I love the story, and especially the end of it. The torch has passed and Albus' light is fading.
DaZZa chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
Small nitpick

"Harry Potter Sited"

It should read "Harry Potter sighted".
rankokun alpha chapter 18 . 7/25/2006
fantastic you should write what happens after who sam maries that sort of thing!
MonkeyAxman1302 chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
I loved your discription of Severus after Harry shoved off his mind probe. Brilliant!

Neville as a teacher, interesting. My only thought is that if people like Minera, and Flitwick have retired and I'm assumed Sprout because that would be the only job Neville could do. Why hasn't Dumbledore? He was older than all of them!

MonkeyAxman1302 chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Interesting discussions with Dumbledore. I like the way he almost disapproves of some of Harry's actions. I like the way that Ron and Hermione only have three kids, I've never been able to stomach the idea some authors have of her having a Weasley sized family. She just never comes across as that sort of person.

You really have a thing about making grey cool Harry's. I like the muggle discription "A rain of green lightning" or some such just sounds very very cool.

Your still vague on why Harry seems secretive. I'm guessing he is still sort of hunted by death eaters who want him dead for taking out Voldemort.

Great stuff tho!

MonkeyAxman1302 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I quite like the relationship between Harry and his daughter. Its a bit weird to hear Harry saying some of the things he is considering so few stories have Harry storiesset post hogwarts.

I'm trying to get a timeline in my head, for an idea of how old Harry now is. It seems like Voldemort is dead but I don't think you actually confirm it. I'm assuming you address these issues in the coming chapters.

All in all very interesting, definitely going to continue reading.

Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
Actually that makes more sense than Ginny as there's no way the Weasleys would let Harry take their grandchild / niece away like that. Good chapter.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
"I never said anything about catching death eaters." had me chuckling. I just had a mental image of him trying to look really innocent when he said it. I'm guessing Sam's Mum is Ginny, but I guess it's also meant to be unguessable right now. Good beginning.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »