Reviews for Harry Potter And The Return Home
Old Spice the 2nd chapter 18 . 6/3/2006
Another great story, I absolutely loved it. Samantha is a great character, well fleshed out and developed. Again, as in Summer of Change, I loved the Twins in your story.
Anastacia chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
i like u'r tonks harry story better. this wasent nearly as good!
dead feather chapter 18 . 5/16/2006
Harry's so very... powerful. Determinated :) Maybe a bit desperate. I hope he get to calm down after all this
Illucia chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Very nice, valid reasons at the end :) Truly realistic, understandable and there's very few arguments that would hold against them.

Refreshingly new at fanon. I want to ready more...
Meteoricshipyards chapter 18 . 4/7/2006
Good story.

One critism, though. The dialog was clunky; there's no rule against using contractions :-) Imagine hearing it, and see if it sounds natural for the characters.

Thanks for writing. I'll have to check out your other story.

Tom A.
Richardc269 chapter 18 . 4/1/2006
Another good story here. Really liked this one as well. Too bad you didn't write a Sequal. Oh well though. Still a good story. Keep up the good story writing.
The Thirteenth Sapphire chapter 18 . 2/27/2006
Dreat story Dwar, and i'm only curious on if you may write a one shot or a short story about summer and the next school year.
Manifesto609 chapter 18 . 2/25/2006
HAHA! awesome ending! this was a wonderful first story! and i can only imagin how good the ending out the summer of change will be! congrats on the wonderful 18 chapters.
Manifesto609 chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
Hahahahaha! I loved the dead Professor Binns who still teaches idea! That was an amazing idea!
Manifesto609 chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
i got tired of waiting for you to update on your other fanfic so i look what others you have! i thought harrys wife was hermione! but boy was i wrong. well im gonna go back to reading now!
Nukular Winter chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Interesting start. My only real complaint is that the dialogue is a little stilted, although I'm willing to be it gets better in later chapters.

-Sean
RBlack chapter 18 . 12/15/2005
excellent fic, thanks so much for writing it.
FantasyLover74 chapter 17 . 12/13/2005
I would like to know what your idea would be for a sequel to this story.

1. would sam fall for sirus

2. who would harry fall for

3. how would albus try to come between sam and harry relationship.

these are just a few questions that I have had.
FantasyLover74 chapter 18 . 12/11/2005
this story from beginning to end was outstanding are you giong to do a sequel to this story because Sam does need a mom and Harry does need to find love again and have more children.
Paul chapter 18 . 11/27/2005
I would love to see a sequel...It was a great story. If you wanted more hits and reveiws, what you should have done was introduce one chapter at a time ever day or so...that way more people would get a chance to see it...I only came across this story by accident...typing in the wrong URL number..

Anyway, hope to see a sequel...It was nice how you made Samantha speical in a non-mary-sue way, while still leaving Harry powerful
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »