Reviews for Harry Potter And The Return Home
Rogue7 chapter 18 . 9/18/2005
A fantastic story, I must say I did enjoy the mystery of Harry's wife in the earllier chapters. The new spells were well constructed.

The only thing I would ask is for a Epilogue of the happenings in the aftermath, but this is something I think is missing with a lot of stories, It's nice to see Voldy fall, but there is sometimes a need in my mind as to what happened after the sun rose on the next day.. just my opinion. :)

I have already started recomending it to others I know along with Summer of Change.

R7
Rocky235 chapter 18 . 9/15/2005
That was a wonderful and fast paced story. Your writing was concise and let the reader use their imagination.

Thank you for sharing your hard work and talent.
Rocky235 chapter 13 . 9/15/2005
Dementor in a spell, that's yet another one of your good ideas.
Rocky235 chapter 9 . 9/15/2005
Gees, each time I try and stop reading, (I do have some work to do) you leave a cliffie.

I guess I'll go with what's important. On to chapter 10.
Rocky235 chapter 8 . 9/15/2005
It's nice that you don't use a lot of adjectives. Too many 'ly' words are a bad thing.
Rocky235 chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
I kind of wonder who Malferret got to bare his child.

This is a fun story.
Rocky235 chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
“Wonderful,” said a relieved Harry. “I need to ask your parents first though.”

“Don’t worry, I already did,” said Lily with very Hermione-like voice. “She loved the idea.”

Poor Ron. I've been married 32 years and I understand his position.

You've got a nice set of characters.
Rocky235 chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
I was happy to see Ginny was teaching at the school. You barely mentioned it, but still, it bodes well.
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I started reading "Harry Potter And The Summer Of Change" as it was recommended on a Yahoo fan site. I like it so much I thought I'd better see what other stories you had done.

This looks pretty good.
wyadra chapter 18 . 9/12/2005
Heh. Just read the whole story through and found it really quite entertaining. I especially liked the Harry character you evolved within the story.

I think that if i had to pick something about the story that i didn't like, it would be some of the dialogue - it seemed a bit off or, maybe, weak. It always seemed to be the weakest part of any scene (although this is all relative, as i think that most of the story was very well written - so saying something was a "weak part" would still indicate it was good).

Thanks for writing it.
Barkeeper chapter 18 . 9/8/2005
Fantastic Story!

It's about time someone get rid of those Malfoys!

Looking forward to your work
landershyahoo.com chapter 18 . 9/1/2005
I'm really sorry that you do not have a lot of reviews. I guess it may be that people who read this story just keep clicking to the next chapter to see what happens next.

I LOVED your story.

Yes it is AU after book six [Dumbledore] but I liked the reality of Harry's behavior. You showed us a Harry that was tired of being stepped on and went to any means to protect his loved ones. I can truely see that develop in him and you gave us an opportunity to see the Alpha Harry.

I totally agree with "Harry" that the continuing evil has to be stopped before the innocents die; before the power hungry want it all; and the corrupt are easily swayed. I liked his attitude and determination to "End-it-once-and-for-all".

Thanks for writing a story that kicks butt!

P.S. Did you see the site: Dumbledore is not dead dot com with no spaces in the URL? It gives me strong hope that there is a major subplot going on.

Thanks again!
Jangel0982 chapter 18 . 8/24/2005
This was a good post-hogwarts story and I'm surprised that it doesn't have more reviews. I enjoyed it
MasterKtulu chapter 18 . 8/18/2005
Well, this was a good “Harry after Hogwarts” story; I enjoyed it very much. I felt compelled to write a quick review seeing that as I write this, you have only received 2 of them.

The dialogue was a little stiff at the beginning, but it evened out after a while and was much more enjoyable. I would ask if you were planing a sequel but I have no idea what it would be about. I hope to see another story of yours soon.
goldenthestral chapter 18 . 8/15/2005
excellent. saying anything more would be just foolish.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »