Reviews for When I Come Back to You
Travesti chapter 25 . 1/12
There was a lot of flesh to this story to get through, but it was amazing all the same! I was really sad when I read the prompt and first few chapters - I almost put this story down because I really don't like tragedies - but your plot development was so intriguing and compelling that I had to keep reading! Amazing writing and thank you for the semi-realistic happy ending!
ZySGenie chapter 25 . 10/7/2016
This is probably my favourite PoT fic. I love it soo much.
ZySGenie chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
You probably just changed it to fit the story better but the next captain wasn't Momo it was Kaido. But Momoshiro probably fits better for this story .
ZySGenie chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
I love the bits at the beginning, did you write them yourself?
Amitris chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
Ok... so let me have a wild guess about what's going on before reading the rest of the story (I've read up to ch5 rn)

Tezuka is in love with Echizen, while Fuji is in love with Tezuka. So Fuji is a bit pissed off over Tezuka still not noticing him even years after Echizen left. Although I can't say whether Fuji is really jealous of Echizen, or has some feeling for him himself or a mix of both.
And adding to that whole Fuji-Tezuka-Echizen mess, is some Eiji-Oishi problems? Maybe Oishi likes Eiji or the other way around?
THEN, there are all the tennis complications, of course.
...
Well lets read the rest :D
ImpsDream chapter 25 . 5/23/2016
Okay so...I was reluctant about reading this. It just didn't strike my fancy whenever I saw it, but it was one of the last fics in a community dedicated to the team and after scrolling past it twice I was desperate enough to read it. It should also be noted I nearly turned back right away at your first author's note because I'm not hugely fond of pairing everyone up together like you have.

In the end though I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was well written, it was well plotted, it was interesting. And it was complete - you don't see a lot of decent stories completed! You did a good job, and thank you for writing this.

Also, two points of interest. In the manga (from memory) there was no US Open invitation. I know for a fact that Ryoma went with the team and played in Nationals (where he once more got a power boost that was just enough to beat the unbeatable 'Child of God' who had only recently been released from hospital). I only mention this because you said something about it in the last authors notes and him participating and winning with the team was something very in-line with his character in my eyes.
Secondly, you putting in that O Captain, My Captain poem? Good work ~ You have literally done what thirteen years schooling and a lot of reading never managed and shown me a poem that actually gets me interested in poetry. Thank you for that as well.
Pragya chapter 25 . 3/10/2016
it is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. this story is i started reading it i couldnt stop due to which i went for my social science final paper completely blank. but it was worth it, really. keep up the good work and write more awesome fanfics. :D
Guest chapter 25 . 2/17/2016
I will always love this story.
silentpenguin chapter 25 . 1/15/2016
I don't really know how to write an adequate review for this but this fic is really wonderful and feels really important. I expect I'll think about it a lot and come back to reread it for a long time ;-; Ahh thank you for writing it!
xOphiuchusx chapter 25 . 10/24/2015
THE BEST FIC EVER! I LOVE IT
In The Abyss chapter 25 . 9/19/2015
Hats off to you. God ! Oh my God ! You teared the wool off my eyes. Just...
Sapphire-Saph chapter 25 . 9/13/2015
Lovely. This story was marvolous. The multiple plots and how they were interconnected. How realistic this was. And how you showed the twisted world through different lenses. But you also showed it's purity and goodness. You showed us challenge and the way they overcame it. You showed how bonds and relationships, no matter how broken or twisted can be fixed. You showed love at its worst. Yet love was there at its best too.
Criniti f chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
I usually hate happy and sappy endings, but this time I don't mind. It was a cliche "eloping" kind of ending, but it was still remarkable.
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
I love this story so far! Intriguing, indeed!
Pearl chapter 11 . 8/4/2015