Reviews for When I Come Back to You
Amitris chapter 5 . 7/26
Ok... so let me have a wild guess about what's going on before reading the rest of the story (I've read up to ch5 rn)

Tezuka is in love with Echizen, while Fuji is in love with Tezuka. So Fuji is a bit pissed off over Tezuka still not noticing him even years after Echizen left. Although I can't say whether Fuji is really jealous of Echizen, or has some feeling for him himself or a mix of both.
And adding to that whole Fuji-Tezuka-Echizen mess, is some Eiji-Oishi problems? Maybe Oishi likes Eiji or the other way around?
THEN, there are all the tennis complications, of course.
...
Well lets read the rest :D
ImpsDream chapter 25 . 5/23
Okay so...I was reluctant about reading this. It just didn't strike my fancy whenever I saw it, but it was one of the last fics in a community dedicated to the team and after scrolling past it twice I was desperate enough to read it. It should also be noted I nearly turned back right away at your first author's note because I'm not hugely fond of pairing everyone up together like you have.

In the end though I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was well written, it was well plotted, it was interesting. And it was complete - you don't see a lot of decent stories completed! You did a good job, and thank you for writing this.

Also, two points of interest. In the manga (from memory) there was no US Open invitation. I know for a fact that Ryoma went with the team and played in Nationals (where he once more got a power boost that was just enough to beat the unbeatable 'Child of God' who had only recently been released from hospital). I only mention this because you said something about it in the last authors notes and him participating and winning with the team was something very in-line with his character in my eyes.
Secondly, you putting in that O Captain, My Captain poem? Good work ~ You have literally done what thirteen years schooling and a lot of reading never managed and shown me a poem that actually gets me interested in poetry. Thank you for that as well.
Pragya chapter 25 . 3/10
it is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. this story is i started reading it i couldnt stop due to which i went for my social science final paper completely blank. but it was worth it, really. keep up the good work and write more awesome fanfics. :D
I will always love this story.
silentpenguin chapter 25 . 1/15
I don't really know how to write an adequate review for this but this fic is really wonderful and feels really important. I expect I'll think about it a lot and come back to reread it for a long time ;-; Ahh thank you for writing it!
xOphiuchusx chapter 25 . 10/24/2015
THE BEST FIC EVER! I LOVE IT
In The Abyss chapter 25 . 9/19/2015
Hats off to you. God ! Oh my God ! You teared the wool off my eyes. Just...
Changing-Pressure chapter 25 . 9/13/2015
Lovely. This story was marvolous. The multiple plots and how they were interconnected. How realistic this was. And how you showed the twisted world through different lenses. But you also showed it's purity and goodness. You showed us challenge and the way they overcame it. You showed how bonds and relationships, no matter how broken or twisted can be fixed. You showed love at its worst. Yet love was there at its best too.
Criniti f chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
I usually hate happy and sappy endings, but this time I don't mind. It was a cliche "eloping" kind of ending, but it was still remarkable.
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
I love this story so far! Intriguing, indeed!
Pearl chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Um just to say 10 000 yen is like 1000 us dolloars... lol
violetmusime chapter 25 . 7/1/2015
Never would have I thought that I would cry so much by reading a fan fiction. The whole story, from beginning to end interest me so much that I felt so annoyed when someone interrupts me from reading. You really thought out this story really well and also produced it in a great way. There were also so much depth in the story that I was so eager to discover, I was extremely scared to discover the "truth" on what happened because of my wild thoughts. I am so glad that I found a fan fiction on Prince of Tennis that was soooo great! I truly enjoyed it, I hope you continue to write more amazing stories. Thank you for writing this story 3
violetmusime chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
GAHHHH! I don't want to know what happened! but i also want too...I got a gut feeling that if I know what happened I will end up crying and heart broken..Goddamn it! This is sooo good!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/17/2015
This fanfic. Wow. It left me completely in awe. Out of all the fanfics I've read, this one was by far the best. Thanks for writing this story! I've really enjoyed it!
Izumikii chapter 25 . 6/2/2015
Wow..., this story was so deep ! It got really sad at times and yet I couldn't stop reading haha ( I stayed up to 5 am to continue reading it ). I love the ending ! It has a nice closure . Have you seen prince of tennis OVA ? They get back together , though you probably wouldn't have seen it yet considering when you wrote this story ,but yeah ! It was really nice reading this story ! Thanks :)
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »