Reviews for When I Come Back to You
This fanfic. Wow. It left me completely in awe. Out of all the fanfics I've read, this one was by far the best. Thanks for writing this story! I've really enjoyed it!
Izumikii chapter 25 . 6/2
Wow..., this story was so deep ! It got really sad at times and yet I couldn't stop reading haha ( I stayed up to 5 am to continue reading it ). I love the ending ! It has a nice closure . Have you seen prince of tennis OVA ? They get back together , though you probably wouldn't have seen it yet considering when you wrote this story ,but yeah ! It was really nice reading this story ! Thanks :)
KOI FIHS chapter 3 . 4/29
BURNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Holy shiz! This is far by the best prince of tennis fanfic i have ever read! You are a genius! Thank you for making such a wonderful fic! I can't believe i just read this today, when i first read the first chapter i was like boring! And then chapter by chapter i just got hooked that i can't stop reading! My heart was all doki doki on what would happen next! ANyways i know you might not have read this since it is published in 2005 but really, this is the really great :')
This is really killing me cuz I really want to know what happened. But I like the fact that, even though so much happened over 5 years that split them all apart, Ryoma can still bring them all back together. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not but I like that
Damn! That was good..no Stupendous! I am awed by your writing it brought the team to life!
Anime-Cuteness chapter 1 . 1/21
I like the way you started the story. You can see the maturity in Ryoma and Lol Sakuno cut her hair? Would love to see that. (I know she didn't in the anime)
Off to a good start!
lilyflower991028 chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
I am 9 years late on reading this story. It's now 2014, but despite the time lapse, I couldn't have enjoyed your story more. (I really hope you get to read this review...) I find very few things to fault it on, and the language and plot and twists and turns... It sent shivers down my spine. And I'm really glad it all kind of worked out in the end. This is the kind of story I've been looking for. One I can read every day and look forward to reading when I go to sleep. I'm thankful you wrote this story, because it's amazing and beautiful and words cannot explain the impact it had on me. So...
Thank you.

Kiriko
maggie chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
This is th most amazing thing. I absolutely love the pairing between Fuji and Tezuka! Your style of writing is probably the best of all the fanfiction I have ever read. And it's been a lot. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story:)
Shattermirror chapter 25 . 10/1/2014
Beautiful, just beautiful.
SoaringOnWings chapter 25 . 9/4/2014
OMG. THAT WAS SO DEEP.
morbiDreamscape chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
I loved the narration in this story, how the clues gradually unfolded, even though the plot was uber-dramatic and soap opera-ish. Everything was internalized and focused on emotion. I will say that I was disappointed that Tezuka ended up with Fuji though. Maybe it was just because you didn't describe -why- Tezuka loves Fuji, that his confession wasn't believable to me. This especially after all the manipulation and psychological damage Fuji deliberately wrought on Tezuka (and others). The way you wrote them, it is an absolutely damaging and mutually destructive relationship they're in. I don't believe even advice from Echizen can save it... Of course, I'm a massive TezuRyo shipper as well, which may have contributed to the OHMYGODNOTHISCAN'TBEHAPPENING feel of Tezuka's confession to Fuji. With all the lead-up and chemistry you wrote between them, I was really expecting Tezuka and Ryoma to get together... and I was actually really disappointed when (to me) the direction suddenly shifted. Also, one minor critique, but it's a pet peeve of mine when all the main characters are romantically paired together at the resolution of a story. It's just so implausible that things would work out so perfectly... I mean, what's wrong with being single? Just friends? Does everyone in the story have to be looking for love? Or feel lonely just because they're not in a relationship? Anyway, I just want to end this long review by commending you on your (pretty brilliant) technical writing and storytelling ability. Although there were parts of the story I disagreed with and was disappointed by, it was intriguing, absorbing, and entertaining. Thank you for writing it!
thatgirlingrey chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
It's awesome, I LOVE IT! Haha, you really know how to get me feeling all twisted xD
Lemonkittylove chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
WAHHH!YOU ARE AWESOME!AMAZING!SPECTACULAR!JUST THE BEST!I CANNOT FATHOM TO DESCRIBE THE FEELINGS THAT I HAVE FOR YOU!FOR THIS STORY!IT IS A MASTERPIECE!I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! IT WAS SO SO BEAUTIFUL! IF YOU WROTE BOOKS LIKE THIS YOU WOULD BE AN AWARD WINNER! THE WAY YOU LEAVE PREVIEWS IS FIT FOR...FOR...I DONT KNOW..DRAMA?!...I HAVE FELT SO MANY FEELINGS AND EMOTION RUSH THROUGH MY HEART AND MIND AS I READ THIS! AND I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I SUPPORT YOU AND THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU HAVE FANS THAT SUPPORT ..THAT EVEN THOUGH WE DO NOT KNOW EACH OTHER, I BELIEVE THAT I DO..THAT YOU ARE A KIND, PASSIONATE PERSON TO BE ABLE TO WRITE THIS...SO ...MAY YOU LIVE A HAPPY LIFE
852butterfly chapter 25 . 6/12/2014
This fic totally pulled at my heartstrings so much im overwhemled by emotion. I loved your creativity, especially when describing the golden pair! Thank you for writing this story! It was GREAT-O ahahhaha ;D
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »