Reviews for Professional Ninja Skills for Idiots
A word
kildar2010 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Seems like a good story so far, i will read on and come back with a proper review then :)
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
I actually liked this bit of fanfiction. It wasn't polished and had some problems, but it had a nice plot device (the book) and a few interesting changes. I was pleased you didn't simply follow canon. I hope you pick this up again someday.
mousey45322 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
NaruxHina or NaruxOC
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
It may be too late, but I vote Naruto x Sasuke.

Aweeesome story, btw. I love the premise, it's so humorous and it's so rewarding seeing Naruto gradually improve. Points for keeping him in character too, without a major personality overhaul or anything (a lot of fics do that / They turn him into Sasuke at his worst)
3dumplings3 chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
Noooooooooooooooooo! I loved this story. And the ridiculous insanity. It was somewhat cracky, but that was the good thing about it. Plot holes can be filled. NOOOOOOOOOO.

You'll never take it back up again? *sob* *Sob*
3dumplings3 chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Last chapter:

Best. Jutsu. Ever.

This chapter: Aww, was expecting more of an Anko gag.
3dumplings3 chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
Oh yeah, love how (just like in canon) Naruto pulls genius stuff out of his arse.
3dumplings3 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
So good! LOL, quite funny and light. I love this~~! And Naruto getting stronger in a really funny way. It's unique and funny too! *favorites*

I vote NaruSasu. But it's only chapter 5 and you've written 20 chapters ;_; I dunno if this even couuuuuuunts *sob* Hope it'll be narusasu in the end, but maybe later on it'll be too late!
Gundam-Issac chapter 13 . 3/6/2010
wasn't nearly as bad as you make it out to be. Quite good actually.

You mentioned at one point having a bit of the book in each chappie, but stopped due to people bitching. If you really like that idea, I suggest reading "encyclopedia ninja" by drunkdragon. He does it nicely (it gets ridiculous later, but still good)
Gundam-Issac chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
hinata has a little sister (Hanabi). Pregnancy generally takes 9 monthes. Her mother dying when Hinata was 8 monthes old (years before hanabi) doesn't seem to work.

Sorry to nitpick, just something that jumped out at me.
HikariYamino chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
You're way to strict w/ urself. I don't really count those as Plot Holes dude! Sigh.. this is sad... if you had continued, i wan to say i wan SasuXNaru! Bwaahahahaha!
lpgas chapter 13 . 4/26/2009