Reviews for The Kaworu Chronicles
Laryna6 chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
This fic is amazingly good, and good Eva fics are hard to find. I don't mind viewing Kaworu/Shinji as a pairing (despite the fact he used daisuke, meaning 'I love you as a friend'), but that interpretation of it means there's sadly little fic with him that isn't pairing-oriented. Since he represents agape more than eros, that's a shame, and then I come across this gem.

I'd love to eventually see that last chapter, but even if it never comes I'll still re-read this & favorite it. Wonderful job.
cookies chapter 6 . 11/17/2003
update!1

please, there are soo little kaoru/rei stories out there, but i support them soo much.

please update
Rinle chapter 6 . 4/27/2003
Great fic! I love Rei/Kaworu fics and your's is particularly good. A question though; Are you still planning to update this? It's been around 1 1/2 years since the last update and even if you warned us in your author's note, I think any more than a year is way too long. Hopefuly you continue this, though.
totoro chapter 6 . 7/28/2002
hihi all ive gtta say iz ... KEEP UP Z GUD WURK :D hehe i agree wit *Maew* anodah person whu reviewd it [in chapt.1] dat itz hard ta find a fic containin rei n kaworu ahem** a *NICE* fic containin rei/kawo... :D pLz pLZZZZzz plZ keep on riting waHHhhh cant wait till z next part com out :D

hmm about wen will dah next chapta com out?
Suzume chapter 6 . 2/12/2002
Phwee? Um... Is this KaworUXRei... I think I missed something... *looks back* phwee? PHWEE? I'm so confused... Um, they're like brother and sister, so isn't that sort of... um... um... Ok... nevermind *hides*

THank you for saving Kaworu! *beams* I love it when people let him live _ _ _
YUme chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Hi! I thought this fanfic was really good! This may seem out of the subject but thinking about it for a while for weird couple pairings for Evangelion, i thought one VERY interesting one may be Asuka/Kaworu. Like what would happen if the two met and that kind of stuff? It would sound interesting and I like reading fanfiction with different types of pairing up couples and stuff . But keep up the good work!
Quincy007 chapter 6 . 7/8/2001
Very good. I enjoy reading this a lot. I do want to see the rest of this.
Shinjai chapter 6 . 7/7/2001
This is so good! You have developed this idea really well and it is an excellent chapter. Keep writing! I only wish I could write as much.
Shinjai chapter 5 . 6/23/2001
Wow... Excellent story, good alternate event line, KEEP WRITING! PLEASE!
Morning Dragon chapter 2 . 5/14/2001
Finally found some time to read. I sure took my time, didn't I? But I really like what I've read so far. 'Surprisingly good' comes to mind, but by saying that, I'd imply that I expected it to be bad, which I most certainly didn't. Therefore I suppose I should say that it's really good. Am I confusing you yet? :) Anyway, keep writing. I'll keep reading...when I find some more time.
Maew chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
I love it! It's hard to find a nice fic containing Rei/Kawru. Please keep on writing
Sofasoap chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
waoh! this is the BEST Eva fanfic I've read! ( of course with Asuka/Shinji and maybe Rei/Kaworu pairing? heeh) Keep it going! I always wonder what would the story like IF Kaworu didn't die? this certainly answered the question in my mind! its Good to see Asuka up again!
Cilia chapter 5 . 5/9/2001
Awww come on, give us the Asuak/Shinji goodness already ;) Great part btw, didn't see what happened coming and I must say that's always a treat.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
I'm liking this fic. Please keep going with this theme
AyanamiChan chapter 5 . 5/4/2001
whoa...this is one of the best stories I have ever read, and the best eva fic I*'ve ever come across. You HAVE to continue this! *hugs*