Reviews for Suna to Hi
Inazuma Kaiten chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
OOooOOh.

I like her name. Naruka. It's unique and cool (oh, the irony, get it?). It also reminds me of Naruko. I like this story. Also, I like the whole phoenix thing. FIRE! YEAH! Hehehe, I'm such a pyromaniac.

There was this one time where I was walking with my friends and we passed a house when I saw a flicker of fire and of course, me being the person who doesn't think before speaking, instantly burst out, "Ooh look! It's FIRE!" And I walked back to stare at the pretty flame before realizing that there was a person staring strangely at me as he hovered over the fire. I blushed, yelped from sheer embarrassment and quickly walked back to my group where all of my friends where laughing and snickering. So embarrassed... (-/-)

Anyways, I like this! You know, your story is quite popular. I've scrolled through countless accounts for their Favorite Story list and I've found out that you were pretty familiar because I've seen you in many of the people's list. Congratulations! You should feel proud but not too proud or the fame will get into your head.

Please update! It's been a great story so far!

Ja ne!
Midnight Twins chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
He had to kill her. Had to. Why couldn't he? Why couldn't Sabaku no Gaara kill this one girl? GaaraXOC
Midnight Twins chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
this is interesting
LittleMissHatter chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
great story lov ehte plot well written
Leopardstar chapter 9 . 10/29/2008
OMG! This is prbably one of the best fics i've seen! Keep it up!
AmayaChosha chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
In Chapter 6, you said "Ogenki desu ka" means "I'm glad." It dactually means "How are you?" Genki means well as in 'I'm doing well.' O can be added to the beginning of some words to make the word refer to 'you' as in 'you are well.' desu is like 'is,' 'am,' or 'are.' Ka literally means 'or,' but it is often used at the end of a sentence to signify a question. Translated litterally, "Ogenki desu ka" means "You are well, or..."

"Ureshii" is glad, by the way. "Atashi wa ureshii desu" can be used to mean "I am glad," but only by females as "atashi" is the feminen form of "I."

And I'm actually only on chapter six at the moment, but I just wanted to mention that before I forgot. Oh yeah, and "Daijoobu" means 'safe' or 'secure' literally, but can be taken to mean "I'm okay(secure)" or "Are you okay(secure)?" Just thought you might want to mention that. Please change the "I'm glad" part though, as it may confuse others and lead them to understand the language wrong.
k92littlered chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
totally awsome. i can't wait for the next.
Anosrepasi chapter 9 . 4/2/2008
woW. you write REALLY WELL. *side note: Gaara don't hurt the humble author, i need her to finish the story

Gaara: *Rolls eyes* 'humble'?
NeferNeferi chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
A very interesting story, author. I wonder what will happen between Gaara and Naruka next? Please update soon!
Saikune chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
I love this so much!
Ryshuki chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
That was awesome. I prepared Ryshuki's Raion tooth, which is extra pointy, and I will sit here and prod Naruka with it until you update.

...*prods*...

Right, and that comment may actually make sense if you read my stories, but at least I can chuckle quietly...
Evilfangirl chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
LUV it ... I wonder what Temari and Kankuro will say when they find out that Gaara is hidding Naruka in his room! LOL! Please update soon!
Sainted Dream chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
I LOVE this story! AWESOME job! Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapters!
akuoni chapter 9 . 12/28/2006
*twitches* blood... sharpness... death...

FWEE! I like it. more more more!

It's great! You write all cool like.
Shadowed Freedom chapter 9 . 11/21/2006
*Claps hands* I love it! Please update? Pretty please? With fire and sand and love on top?