Reviews for Alone
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
*sniff* That was so sad...
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
It's great! really really good. I loved the ending, about Draco dying with a smile and his last thought.. bittersweet and very well done :)
Thokul chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Hey great one shot

Draco in your story is exastly what i see the real draco will be like in the seventh book after the failed killing of Dumbledore!

I liked how he helped Harry in the end and how the dark lord (you know who) is dead

christineee1092 chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
i love all your stories and am so glad you are updating.
Triel chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
I don't know if I've ever reviewed anything of yours, but I do find that I am quite a fan of your work.
vegetatingkadoodle chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
oO. I love your story! It's really creative and you've put Malfoy and the Slytherins in a good's new. And you right realy well :) Can't wait till the next chapter!
gabo0 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005

I love the first two chapters, they're great!

It's awesome how the sdness and melancholy on the characters can be felt.. I mean

Anyway, I hope to read you soon

Delena Aneled Hupp chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Well, it has a nice overall theme; but I felt like I was reading a summary or overview for the most part. Adding more detail and tapping deeper into Draco's emotions would make the loss of his friends more moving and tragic.

I really liked the idea, but I would love to read a more thorough revision if you ever write one.
blackcoat-245 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
it was interesting and sweet
NakuruAngel chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This was beautiful! It was the most emotional piece of Draco Malfoy work that I'll ever read, most likely. Never liked him much, but I seem to more since I read this. Wonderful job, keep up the writing!
Stargazer chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Wow, that was really good! Write another!
SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Disturbing and amazing...and Draco Malfoy dies a hero...
Might Have Ben Hur chapter 1 . 8/15/2005

It made me cry... a lot. Maybe the "a lot" part was because I'm listening to "Early Sunsets Over Monroeville", but anyhow, I loved it.
Mina chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh! *sob* It was so *sob* beautiful!*blows nose*

No really! That was great!

Keep writing!
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
that was so sad! it was wonderfully written but extremely sad! and it makes me wonder whether u kept hermione and ron alive, although if they weren't by harry's side, then im guessing they didnt survive. that was so sad. but it was really well written. great story.