Reviews for To Accept the Things We Cannot Change
linda4861 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Nicely done. Enjoyed the story very much. Linda
rankamateur chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Very well done. The events of their lives progressed very nicely and logically.

Good Job!
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
Wowee. Another great one. Love how you brought them together again at the end. All is well with the world. Fabulous story.
Cathy Snyder chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
This (and the Time to be Silent story) are probably the best 2 aftermath stories of SMK that I've read. In this story, the characters and dialouge are true to form. I like how everything was bittersweet. They actually had to deal with the ramifications of their previous secret life; it wan't all roses. Just like what real life would have been like. Lastly, thank you for naming their daughter Emily. (After the Emily in the series, I hope?) This is the Only story I've read where their daughter isn't named Jennifer (and although that is excellent and meaningful as well, your choice stands out.) Thank you for a job well done. Are there any more "Time To" series? I look forward to reading more of your work!
amandakingsfriend chapter 1 . 9/16/2000
Toto: these are 3 of the best stories I have read . They have carried on the story line in Lee & Amanda's lives with such detail & feeling. Hope to be reading new stories soon.
Ami chapter 1 . 5/13/2000
This was a very realistic look into the repercussions that Lee and Amanda's hasty choices could have had, and it just goes to show that a story doesn't have to be sugar-coated to have a happy ending. I enjoyed reading this and look forward to your next story. :)
Emily chapter 1 . 5/11/2000
Wow! Another powerful story, that cuts realistically to the heart of the matter, and doesn't pull any punches. Kudos!
Westie chapter 1 . 5/11/2000
Good job. I enjoyed reading it