Reviews for Revenge Of The Mushroom
mushrooms chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
gotta love aminitas... especially Aminita Muscaria, the visionary mushroom. I highly suggest it with an appropriate maoi
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
LOL!
Paranoid Sarcasm chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
*magically alive again* (What? It's Harry Potter... I can do that!)

That, if I may say so, was friggin' amazing! OMG! You should send these to JK her self! lol

-peace and love
LillaQ chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I believe you just put me off mushrooms for the rest of my live. ;-) Except kantareller (not mentioned in my dictionary, sorry) of course.
Seom chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
whatever... that's what came to my mind, but don't get me wrong! I love this! That was so weirdly funny! "His little mushroom eyes" lol. That's so great.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
marvelous job! i love mushrooms on my pizza!
Missy Jade chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
So sorry to hear about the bashing! Know that i'm waving my SSHG banner proudly! I love every SSHG and your's are great!loved the smushing scene!
severus-fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I haven't laughed so hard since Humanity74 left me a review. The story was so hilarious, and even now, thinking it about it makes me roar with laughter. *Looks around* And now "THEY" are coming to take me away...again to the mattress room.

Anyway, I've added you to my favorite author list. I want to read every single story you've come up with. I bet they're all just as good as the Mushroom series...
hpbookwormliz chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This is so funny! From the view of an evil mushroom...haha! Awesome! :)