Reviews for Sometimes you can't have everything
MysteryGirl chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
Omg! I love this story! Please please update again! I have to know what happens to yugi! Please update!
hama431 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Update please
Will yami save yugi
Samira Vongola chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Continue
YuugiYY chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Please continue, this is an awesome story
Frostfire613 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Wow! Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chap!
naomi chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
I love this story When will be next?
andysanime chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Really good job on this story so far!
SilentShadow chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
This story is so good please please write more!
copycat-capycot chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
Hm. This story has been interesting, and I'd like to see what happens next.
ananymous chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
PLEASE write more! Yugi saw Yami dead and Isis saw Yugi dead? weird... Eep! I didn't mean that I really didn't mean that! Please write some more! I love your story!
unknown chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
please write more of this incredibly awesome story and update soon or as soon as you can!
YamiGurl chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
AWESOME CLIFFHANGER HERE I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER COMES OUT. I HAVENT SLEPT YET AND ITS 9 AM BECAUSE I WUZ READING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN LOL. ANY CLUE WHEN THE NEXT CHAPS OUT THOUGH PLZ AND THX
YkCandy chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
Update update update. Oh god I really want to read the next chapter now. _ ; This is a really great story~! And I'm curious to how Yami and Yugi will get along in the next chapters.
Just A Keepsake chapter 12 . 9/24/2008
i really love this story, i think that giving yugi the ability to read peoples emotions was a great idea! and my fav storys are Yami/Hikari relations!

i cant wait to find out what happens next

please update

thanx
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
I wonder how Yugi is supposed to die? I like Semptimus! He's cool! Only Yugi can bring out the good in most people! I worship this story! Please update soon!