Reviews for Starr Struck
Em chapter 22 . 5/26
Ahaha. I thought it was weird that Starr produce imperfect children. I can totally relate to your characters sarcastic comments and behaviour. Brilliant!
biddle29 chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
That was absolutely awesome! I loved it! Especially how Legolas accepted at least two of his daughters! :D
biddle29 chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Aw! I love Legolas even more for accepting her! :D
biddle29 chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Oh Gimli...I think I may be in love :P...XD
biddle29 chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
I don't understand how people don't find this funny. ITS HILARIOUS!
Ilvastar chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
The main character is a bit too perfect herself.
Ilvastar chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
The MC is a little too perfect, but this is still awesome.
Hellsig Otoupeim chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
I seriously love this story! I read this one and the prequel one after the other, and it was just plain hilarious! I was laughing alone and I think everyone in the house could hear me anyway, this is epic! And I seriously hope I'll find some more Mary-Sue bashing on your profile :p
(and I think Legolas should have suffered more from his children than merely sending them to re-hab. but oh well, it was hilarious!)
Akie chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
This is the perfect sequel! I absolutely LOVE you for creating Starr to make everyone hate her - that reflects on your writing skills as awesome! This is a great way to bring her down! YAY!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
It's a wonderful story, and quite worth the read. Thank you for giving it too the world.

And, on a personal note, I thought it was cool that you did a story from the point of view of the 'not-good daughter' mentioned at the end of 'Tales of a Dream Come True'.
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Arrwn and Eonwy...
clueingforlooks chapter 22 . 5/31/2013
Death by paper cuts... Oh my... Sounds quite terrible and fitting! Great job on all the characters, especially the hilariously stupid Starr and Celeste! Nice ending too!
Gwen Eruanna chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Go Gimli!
Yuki Suou chapter 22 . 3/27/2013
Awwww so sweet!
Really good sue bashing
MegGenScull chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
I loved this! A fitting end! DOWN WITH THE SUES!