Reviews for Sundown
ChaniaGo chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I thought alot of things.

For a second u had me thinking that yami wants kaiba, then yami wants jou by making him think that he wants kaiba.. then that yami is jelouse and just wants to ruin what they have..

Turned out yami didnt want anything out of it.. xD

I enjoyed the way you twisted my mind :p
lilz chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
hahaha! i love it! especially how mokuba was the evil mastermind behind it all... very cute
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
This is really cute. Yami is as evil as Mokuba.
Dimples91 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
This is a good story! HEE HEE! You do have alot more fics here than at
Misura chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Mokuba, you sneaky little fiend! And here I was, all worried about Kaiba and Joey being about to break up! ; An enjoyable read with a pinch of angst, a dose of drama and a happy ending. Liked reading this. :)
markyc58 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Oh, you sneaky thing, you! Mokuba is DEFINITELY a Kaiba, isn't he? I loved this...where did you come up with this idea? [snickers] Got any more up your sleeves? I can't wait to find out!
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
-dies of laughter- That was great!
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh wow that was good I like it it so cute
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
*gasp* It was MOKUBA? *gapes like a fish for a minute* My God! Brilliant! Now i want to know how the songlyrics goes *sigh*

Anyhow, this was well written, and I thought they were going to break up and end all in angst or something. And then you turn the tables around and... well, I STILL am chocked! *needs to understand it's only fanfiction instead of real life characters*

SO GOOD!
Roxie Archer chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Ok. That was cute. I loved it. That sounds just like Mokuba. He's not above using Yami for his own purposes. The song is by Gordon Lightfoot.
Rubai Sora chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Heh... I didn't see that one coming... Mokuba can be evil at times... Well, that was funny! Keep up the work!

~Rubi-chan
Jasmine Reinier chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
o_o Aww...that was so CUTE! (I'm sorry...it really shouldn't be described as "cute"). Mokuba...hee hee...the evil little brother..._ I LOVED it!

Damn...you wrote another one-shot? I'll have to go and read it! _ BIYA!

Ja!