Reviews for Inferno
palmtreehead chapter 22 . 3/5
Gah, been reading this somewhat fanatically the last few days and would love to know how it ends! As a general rule I despise OCs, but yours are interesting. Moeru-shi I feel sorry for, Sagi I love for being sweet and your seer is interesting. I have noticed a few mistakes (just typos) that muck your flow up a bit, do you need a beta? I haven't betaed or written on ffnet (really I only have an account to make bookmarking easier...) but I did get top marks in English and always proofread for my classmates - admittedly school was a long time ago for me but I don't think I have lost my ability. Okay, and I really want to read the conclusion, if you're up for it! I hope real life is treating you well, thanks for sharing.
Update chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
PLEASE! Update soon! This is an awesome fic and I can't wait for the next chapterrrrrr! UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate
Closet lover chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
So twisted like a rope that is wrapped around his throat but the worst part of all is that she dont give a fuck.

Somehow the song reminds me of this. This is so horrible and twisted and oh so good. I can't imagine how you'll turn this around to a inuyashaxkagome fic. I can't wait to see what you do!
mangamichelle12 chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
I'm surprised iv read all chapters and yet inuyasha and kagome are not together and I'm okay with that man I never thought there could be a story like this that I would enjoy.I really hope u continue even if u don't like inuyasha much anymore I hope to read more chapters XD
Isabelle chapter 22 . 9/19/2011
I know you said you fell out of the Inuyasha Kingdom, and you're probably busy with school, but could you complete this story, or at least update the last 3 chapters you sort of promised us? The story's fantastic, by the way :)
Moenoke chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
I really like this story. _
ladydirewolf chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
Soooo good! Well done and keep writing :)
QuestSeeker chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I can't tell you how long I've been looking for this story! I'm so happy that I did, It is just as good as I remembered.
aquamysticwriter chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
sounds interesting you have a great imagination
psycochick32 chapter 22 . 12/6/2008
*crosses fingers* I know you said you've fallen out of the IY fandom, but I truly, truly hope you'll continue this...
Miss. Edith needs her tea chapter 22 . 11/16/2008
i've read this fic a million times, and i just bookmarked it, but then i lost all my book marks and it took me forever to find it again, and i'm so glad i did! I can't wait for the next update! I just love this fic, and this version of Kags!
afitre chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
She had gotten so used to his constant groping, that she had aquired a sort of sixth sense as to when he would strike.
Pawz4thought chapter 22 . 9/11/2008
Awesomeness!
PrinessKeylolo chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
wow! ur story is good!
Megan Consoer chapter 22 . 3/11/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?