Reviews for The Untold Tale of the Rebel Son of Krypton
lily chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
So does she go to lex? Will chloe accept? What became of htese two? Is this story really finished? It wa\s great!
Ultrawoman chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
Wow, just wow! That was amazing! I started reading and I just couldn't stop til I reached the end. The story you weaved through the history of Krypton and its demise, it was incredible, and the idea that Lex and Chloe came from Krypton as Lex-ar and Caelie, it was inspired! Chlex has always been my favourite ship, but a story of their relationship has seldom moved me as much as this. You must have some great gift for writing. This is going on my favourites list right now. Thank you for the entertainment you have given me this evening. Simply beautiful.

Ultra
Lucy Luthor chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
This was a rather cool story, and I love that Lex and Chloe were also from Krypton-very nice :):)
lexie2 chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
Extremely creative writing. It reminds me of some of the historical romance Im so fond of reading.
rising-angel chapter 9 . 10/4/2006
I love it! please update soon!
ElizabethV chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
I really like what you've done with this- the previous lives of Lex and Chloe and how they're mixing now. :) It's very creative, and I really enjoy it. Can't wait to read more!
Veronica chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
I have been missing this story so much...Please update soon...So Caelie is pregnant? and Lex-ar saw Chloe?Please continue soon...I am so hooked to this story; the wait is killing me...
ashley chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
wow, i really like this story. i hope you haven't given up on it yet. i love the back story but i was hoping that more lex and chloe scenes will come up but i know it takes time. update soon
Veronica chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
I love it...Please update soon!I can not wait to see what is to come...Amazing as always with this story...I love it...Please update soon!
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 7 . 9/7/2005
Awesome, great, terrific!
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
Incredible absolutely awesome
Veronica chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
Please update soon! this story is just simply amazing...I am so hooked...I can not wait to see what happense next...I love it...Please continue soon!
Veronica chapter 5 . 8/28/2005
Amazing as always...I am so hooked to this story...I can not believe that Lex-ar did that to Caelie...what an ass...I mean his friend was sick and all he wanted to do was talk to a girl who was crushing on him...and Mag-el looks like he is crushing on Caelie...PLease update soon! I can not wait for what is to come and what about this Chloe and this Lex, and it looks like Lex and Lex-ar are two different people yet they are the same person? Please continue soon! I love this story!
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
This fic is absolutely incredible, so well written
Veronica chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Amazing as always...I am so hooked to this story...I can not wait for what is to come; especially when Lex-ar sees Chloe again thinking that it's Caelie or is she really? Please update soon; I am dying here...I so love this story!