Reviews for At Home With The Daleks
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Hello. Uh, I know I'm a good TEN YEARS too late, but I'd really like the author of this to know that I can never quite seem to get enough of this little story. Anytime I need a laugh, I read this story. I've read it so many times now, and it never ceases to please me. There's really nothing else like it. I'll even reference the Special Tools Arclight Welding Dalek (he's certainly my favorite) in everyday conversations; someone even recognized the name once. This story may not be famous, but it means a lot to me, this small slap-stick whirlwind comedy. Not only is it hilarious, it also somehow incorporates interesting storylines and character development. It's just funny; I hope I can always find this to lighten my spirits in the future. Thanks!
PotterVampireFan chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
brilliant
Dalek Sar chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
This is hilarious- i just love the idiotic situations the Daleks get themselves into- like the Hovering Guard Dalek.

And everytime i see the "The Special Tools Arclight Welding Dalek" i crack up! THe name is just too funny XD
Leesy chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
this is such a fantastic idea! it's so different from anything else i've read! very fresh. love it!
Gloam chapter 16 . 5/21/2006
I love this story. It is just so funny. Hilarious in fact. Please put the next chapter up soon.
Wordsworth 13 chapter 16 . 4/14/2006
Dalek plush toys! This is hilarious! Keep writing, but don't miss the new series tomorow. (If you live in England that is, Yay Dr Who!)
LilCossette chapter 16 . 10/21/2005
OMG! *hiccup* good thing this thing is rated T hey? I love this chapter, it's hilarious! The plush toys are a very good idea. I would buy one, and I'd also buy one of those vaccuum cleaners :)

Joshwales chapter 16 . 10/21/2005
Plush Toys? Shagpile Daleks? WtF?
LilCosette chapter 15 . 10/14/2005
lol

*falls on floor* Ug... ughdk. that's just cute/funny :D

apparently they stink... do they stink?

Update soon... Please?

LilCosette chapter 14 . 9/28/2005
*cracks up*

OOH the master is in this... I love the "However if I can’t avoid that I will cheat death somehow, and get The Doctor to bring my remains back to Gallifrey so I can take over his body and his remaining incarnations! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" lol... my friend was explaining that to me just last night :P

More? *looks hopeful* please?

Dr Azaria chapter 14 . 9/28/2005
Score! This is so funny!

I think I'm missing the in-jokes about the Master because I'm not up to the the sixth doctor yet. Though I read the novelisation of the movie - which was crap!

But anyhow, please keep up the good work!
Joshwales chapter 14 . 9/28/2005
Good Gameshow Suggestion which I recommend, Pick Your Keys (learnt about it on ant and decs gameshow marathon) or in this case Pick your Death! The Contestant's pick keys and when they open the box they die in that way!
peridot3783 chapter 13 . 9/26/2005
Y'know, most of the time I can't read script-style fics. Like the ones where the author can't find the enter key, they tend to be damn near unreadable.

Now this... I nearly wet myself laughing. It's so utterly absurd and hilarious, and I love it! Please continue!

*giggles* blingy gold Daleks, calling each other 'bitch'... genius of a rather specific kind :)
Chris chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
This has been keeping me amused so much, it's very very funny and has led my mind to thinking up new jobs for retired Daleks. Specially your two Daleks that sound like they should be carrying the rainbow banner!Beautician Daleks shouting "Exfoliate" Daleks with frilly aprons and duster attachments
Joshwales chapter 13 . 9/21/2005
HEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEEHEEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOOHOHOHOHOO! HEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH HOWHOWHOWHWOHOW I LIKE
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »