Reviews for Story of many,many annoying horrors
coolgems1630 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
this is funny. y is prue killing her sister tho?

WHAZZZAAAAAP
scream-queen218 chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
lol! dunno y it took me so long to read this... anyway, are you gonna do another chap? and if u do is it gonna be the chucky one?
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Do the grunge!
Celtic-Memories chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
CRAP U ARE FUNNI
Celtic-Memories chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
WOW nicole! You do have a sick-twisted sense of humor lol

I like it still! Can't wait for you to finish more chapters! diane
Lost.Kai chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
hahahah that was classic! Make anothe one..make fun of...Scary Movies or somthing but that was funny!
alexywill22 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Well, that was so wickedly god! What's next? Let it be What I did last summer!-fave slasher film-Please!
alexywill22 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
OMG, you actually did it! I so need to see scary movie for the 12th time again.

Prue: I killed Phoebe! Hurray!

Alex: Don't get so excited. she probably comes back next chapter.

Prue: Don't jinx it!
FlirtatiousHeart chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
OMG!That was bloody hilarious!I hope your next ones are as funny and i cant wait to read them
scream-queen218 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
lol i luv this. you took my fav horror movie and killed the person on charmed i hate the most. i can't wait to see what other horror films u do!
JJJJJDDDDD chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Dude, that's like one of the best Charmed fics I've ever read! so funny...I'm still cracking up...I can't wait to see what disturbingly hilarious thing happens next!
Alyssa Warren chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
REALLY funny!

i thought you were doing hanibal to start with, coz of the 'hello clarice' but i get it now, scream!.

hey, i think you should do a chapter about the grudge or the ring. i love those films.

(and just so you know that im not copying you, ive started a fic called 'scream:charmed style' lol!-prues not the killer tho!)
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
that was fuckin hilarious

the 'i farted' part and the 'whasup!' had me laughing my ass off.

can't wait for more. i wonder what scary movie u'll make fun of next! i know what you did last summer? hm...