Reviews for The Chair At The End Of The Table
RandomHufflepuff chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
So, at first I thought it was Regulus Black, then I thought it was Percy, then I was sure it was Fred, but you were talking about Ron. I guess it sort of makes sense, but what about the part about the sign in his door that they were afraid to touch? That seems more Fred to me. But it was an OK story. Coolio.
soaring-heights chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Tgis made me realise how much I love Ron. I started crying, before remembering he's not actually dead. Then I remembered that even though Ron is alive, Fred is dead. So I cried again. But honestly, this was simply beautiful.
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I usually can't read first-person fanfiction written about third-person fiction (I have no idea why not, but it's the one jump I can't make), but I think in this one, the first person made it more effective, especially since we don't know who it's about until the end.
kitty-re chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love so much, (that I hate it in that "oh jesus christ thats so beautiful it hurts" kind of way), with how she imagined him being there and just saying the off hand humourous remark that would be said if he was there.

I know how that feels..

You captured it perfectly.
Rulern Av Ost chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is the fifth time I've read that oneshot. And I still get tears in my eyes.

It's so fantastic. So sad it shouldn't be legal. I tried reading the story out loud, and my voice broke. I can still feel that huge lump in my throat, that terrible, tightening in the back of it.

It makes it hard to swallow, slightly.

It's beautiful. And I think it'll continue sending shivers down my spine, and bring tears to my eyes, and close my throat up every time I'll read this.

I simply love it.
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Sniffle.. very good.. had trouble figuring out who it was referring to for a second, but glad it was cleared up in the end...
Vee chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Fantastically written story. Well written from Ginny's perspective, something usually not written. I love the truthfull-ness in your story. It is the little things that get us in the end. You've written a fantastic one-shot!
immovinout chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wonderful
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
so sad. Deep. True.

T_T
Kate chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
So sad that it makes my cry.

Sad...but beautiful written.
embracing chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
this is a really touching fic. i've read a lot of your other stuff (a friend pointed you out to me) and nothing stands out just as much as this one did for me. maybe it's because of the emotion that you portray so well in it. or maybe it's because it really is the small things that matter. it's really touching, and almost made me cry. i know, i'm a sop, but really it was one of the best things i've read. so i may just go and review all those other fics of yours that's i've read, co i know how nicce it is to get reviews.
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Wow. Beautifully written. Very sad. No matter how much I like this one-shot, I hope Book 7 doesn't turn out that way...
WutevaChica chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Holy Crap, that made my heart beat really fast, and my breath get really shallow, and tears start to fall. It made me think you know. Like, what does happen if Ron dies in book 7? Won't that just tear us all apart? Us as in, all the millions of Harry Potter fans who read the books and watch the movies and love the characters so much that they seem real. I mean, If he did die I'd probably go crazy, it'd be like losing somebody close. And in a way, thats what would happen. If Ron dies in the book, then all of the bajillion fans around the world will lose a little piece of us, that we know and love.

Urgh. I should NOT get all sentimental on Reviews. You don't even know me but I'm spilling my heart out to you. But thats me. Enuf about me, the story is whats important right now. This story is gut/heart wrenching. I just read the part where you tell who it was that died and here come the tears again. Maybe its because I'm overemotional. Maybe its because of the quality of the story. I think its both.

Sierra
the radical writer chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
WHAT? RON... DEAD! but very nice, very nice indeed!
remy-moon chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That's so sad. But AMAZINGLY good. Unbelievably written. I could picture everything perfectly. Job well done.