Reviews for Blood and Chocolate
JWOHPfan chapter 23 . 4/23/2009
Well he's right in a way. He was supposed to defeat Voldie and was forced to live unloved with the Dursley's because of that. I can't really blame him for being angry. Besides, Hermione is acting like the queen of the world and I definitely don't blame him for not wanting to be around her when she acts like that. Now, who's gonna talk to Harry and get him to see the truth and help him work through his anger?
notwritten chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
Let Harry get it!

I like what you have written. It is interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
sjrodgers23 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
Beth5572 chapter 23 . 4/22/2009

Terri
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 22 . 4/21/2009
oh!

It's interesting how she's going rather power wierd. She commands everyone in a manner not unlike voldy!

She takes victories as hers, and hasn't let others come into it!
notwritten chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
This has been very interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
JWOHPfan chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
Nice chapter but is someone gonna knock Hermione off her high horse soon? She's coming across as a bit snobbish and it doesn't become her at all. Is she supposed to be like that? I can't blame Harry for being on the outs with her as I wouldn't hang around anyone who acts like she is at the moment. Just an honest opinion, no offense meant.
sjrodgers23 chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
yellow 14 chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
In book 5, Sirus tells Harry that all the pure blood families are interrelated. As Voldemorts mother and Harry's father were pure bloods, it is a simple case of logical deduction to connect the dots. JK herself agreed with that statement in an interview, when someone pointed it out to her.
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
good story update soon please
cyiusblack chapter 22 . 4/13/2009
update soon
notwritten chapter 21 . 4/9/2009
Good as usual. Keep smiling.
yellow 14 chapter 20 . 4/9/2009
Have you read books 1-7? Because Harry knows full well about relatives. As he pointed out to Hagrid, he doesn't care, he's related to the Dursley's. And Dumbledore admitted he made a mistake about telling Harry about the prophecy. And then there's the small matter of Harry and Ron both being related to Voldemort.
sjrodgers23 chapter 21 . 4/9/2009