Reviews for Human
Frida-Froz chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love this pairing and this one-shot really does sound like the things Dorothy would have said... Thank you for writing it, it was worth every word and I hate the pairing Roger and Angel _
Jasper chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
It's okay, but Dorothy never really suggests that she has such a raging swirl of emotions inside her. All evidence suggests that it's much more subtle.
bloodhawk268 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was sad, though still very well written!
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Good story I always saw Dorthy and Roger as a couple.
Cekil1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is a perfect characterization for Dorothy. Good job. I think I have a new favorite writer...
Lethal-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Well, for any indiscrepancies that may be present in this piece (not like I would know anyways, it's been AGES since I've watched Big-O), it certainly is a wonderfully written little piece. While the idea of androids confuses me, especially ones that have emotion, this is one of the few pieces that didn't anger me or threaten me. I loved the way it's written, kudos!

LC
AiNiDaiSuki chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Yay, I loved it very much. It was very realistic to R. Dorothy's temperament and logic. I liked it very much, and am almost saddened by the fact that there is no more to read. How can you call one chapter the finished piece and still consider yourself a true author? I am ashamed for you. have you no more ideas? I could cry . . . It's very beautifully written though. Good job. *blows kisses* Ja matta ne!
heart shot girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I really liked it.
Nice job, keep up the good work.
Sailor V-babe chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This was great! I really enjoyed it. You could really feel her confusion and inner turmoil, as well as her love for him, in that resigned, analitical way of one who was made an android. Please keep writing! It was great!

Sailor V-babe
stubborn-aesthetics chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
ok. That was really good. But...what does owari and ja mata mean?
Amaya chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I like these Roger/Dorthy fics, they be good. Bye-bye:p
Tsubasa3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Wow! That was great! It's a really good story and is written well and with much skill. Great job!
watergirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Hey!

I thought it was very deep ( yes deep). Keep writting:)
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Hm. I guess that, having noted the quality of this piece, I shouldn't be so surprised that a one-shot has earned over a hundred reviews. It's just not normal, that one little chapter should get so much recognition.

Of course, I fully understand why it did. This is fantastic, as I'm beginning to realize that all your pieces are, and it fully deserves such massive amounts of commentary. It's beautifully written, insightful...everything I could ever want in any piece of written work. You certainly have a knack for capturing Dorothy's character, and I'd love to see what else you can do with the series. You're a truly amazing author, and I think I've become fully addicted to your work. As far as I'm concerned, you're a genius, and I will worship you forever!
Jinnai chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Very, very good. Now onto the sequel.