Reviews for Human
RedGem270 chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Hey that was really good. I just began watching Big O yesterday. So, I really don't know much about it. But I know who everyone is except for one person. Angel. Who is that? Anyway, I'll find out just as long as I keep watching the show. Anyway, good job on the story. I really liked it. It was very original.
DixieGoddess chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
This was so good! I luved it! Hey, check it out, after this review you'll have 100. Pretty cool, huh? _
Little Sister chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Yes I liked it! Very nice. _ And I like your nihongo! D/R fics rule!
ace chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
up data moon ring
Sharky chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
_ it was good
Comet1500 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
That was good. It was really emotional. You did a good job keep it up.
Girl oh and I am a GUY chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
What the FUCK was that! That was CRAP! I've pulled better written things out of my Grandma's ass! That was so bad, my dog wouldn't shit on it! Oh and...happy holidays :)
Wasurera chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
heh,you must like doing the random series' for fanfics. I like, I like! If I could write anything less than 10 pages, I would do as you do.

Keep it up!
Shadow Ninja chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
It is beyond words of how you captured Dorathy's personality into your story. Who knows, perhaps this is what she was really thinking everytime she played the piano to wake Roger Smith up.
modernday austen chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Cute**
LiaFlowers chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
That was so sweet and beautiful. It just brought tears to my eyes. *SNIFFLE*
Black Dragon1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
I loved it. It's anything but horrible. I like them as a couple and not because of the interesting lemon type fics that will come up (not that I won't read them)
ty chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Oooh, excuisitely done. VERY Dorothy. I'm empressed. And yeah, I think Roger loves her too.
Catsy chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I am a hopeless romantic so please please write more!

PS- You R right. Roger does not belong with Angel. He and Dorothy truly truly belong together!
GroovyAngel1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2001