Reviews for Human
me again chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
WHONDER! It is fasinating! KEEP ON!
opop123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
that was ... well Im not going to dignify it with words.
AMJ chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
this is good!
becky chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
cute
C. F. Ferret too lazy to login chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Wonderful story, I look forward to reading more. :)
ohmyashlee chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
It was very good, i love Dorothy and Roger has cool eyebrows! heheehe! i love his personality too...anyway i gotta say great fic!
Mia Koji chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
That was great! This is the first Fan fiction that I read of Big O! And I hate Angel too! Who does she think she is! Throwing her self at Roger! HA! D&R! BOO ANGEL!
Makena chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Wow.. That's all I can say..
KittyMoon chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Dorothy is the coolest android around. She's actually nothing like an android really, she feels things, and her emotions are written all over her face. The way she cares for her father, and the way she shyed away from Roger at the club. That is pure emotion that no android can be programed to have. And Roger is your ordinary cool, slick, and handsome hero with a giant ass robot. They make a cute couple, rather than that angel chick. And Roger obviously has feelings for her. They way he looks at her, observes her, and cares for her, even thought he doesn't need to. The first time he saw her, you just know that there was something there that was unspoken between both of them. Anyway, I think I've written enough. Good Job, keep writing. * kittymoon * _
Dorothy chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
I think it was great the way you worded everything your very talented.I to think that Dorothy and Rodger make a good couple.
Caramia S. Cesiyess chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Okay, I lvoe teh whoel Dorothy and Rodger thing. Good work.

C
Jyouchan chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
it was beautiful... I love androids and emotion problems... and chara development ficcies... especially when they're well written, like this one is... ::hugs computer & thus ficcie with it::
Bill K chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Ah, but Dorothy, are you human or are you just mimicking one? And can Roger love a woman who can never return his smile? And will that, in turn, break your poor, miserable, wonderful android heart, or will it break the original Dorothy's? Familiar ground, but yeah, I liked it.
elyra-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
This was a very good story! I am a / Roger fan. I love /Roger stories, so keep 'em coming if u can!

Elyra
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
*VBG* Oh...I LOVED it! *nods* And I SO totally agree. There is no way in HELL it can be denied that Dorothy loves Roger! ESPECIALLY after that Heaven's Day (Act 11?) episode. Why else would she go to all the trouble of finding that tie? *giggles as she remembers how Dorothy had said it was for someone with very bad taste* They SO belong together! More, please!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »