Reviews for Human
Steve Conte chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Finally! A Big O fic. Write more, please?
Sparkle chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
The fic is good. I personally don't like Dorothy and I think Angel is way cool! Over all good fic :)
Eiez chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
That was good. Nicley written. Even though I'm not a Dorothy/Roger fan (I'm an Angel/Roger fan?), I still thought this was really good. Hope you write more! _
erica chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
I was hoping somone would write a Big O fanfic. It was just great.
michelle chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
I think they have feelings for each other, too. Write another!
Teresa chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
I love this story. I can't wait for your other fic that you mentioned to be posted. I cannot stand Angel either, she definately doesn't deserve to have Roger, especially with the way she's exploits him. Keep up the good work and definately keep writing. R. Dorothy Waynewright and Roger Smith 4ever:)
Rinoa Heartilly4 chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
AWESOME! I totally agree! Thats what keeps me watching the show, I want to see if they fall for each other. I Too HATE ANGEL! She does not deserve Roger! I hated wednesday's episode because of that! ); Anyways good story!.
Hildebrant chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Very nice fic, keep up the good work and keep on believing in this couple because before you know it, the only romances on this web page is going to be nothing but Roger and Angel. (shudders) can't wait for the next story
Vern chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Wow, very good! You really did a good job writing R. Dorothy's character. Really insightful. Can't wait for your other fics *hint, hint*. Write more! Not enough Big O fics here.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8