Reviews for Lights, Cameras, ACTION!
FrameofMind chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Now *that's* funny - supremely disturbing, but hilarious nonetheless... (*grin*)
InkiKokoro chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Oh, dear Gods. That has to be the funniest thing I've ever read! I laughed out loud too many times to count. That was incredibley hilarious! You really are some kind of genius! I just can't stop laughing.
Rosiel-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Yehaa! This was SO cool! You are the best. hihihihi... giggles.
AmberEyezBright chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
WTF! Oh my frickin GOD! That was so nasty! OMG! How could you! Gross! Sickening! I am mentally scared for the rest of my life! I will never be able to look at them the same ever again! What in the HELL possessed you to write this anyways? But I do have to admit... you have guts! AND it was really, really, really funny. You are the most original author on this site! Keep writing but... OMG! That was just absolutely, toltally, unconditionaly WRONG! ... but funny... :)
iNuYaShAsweet chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
haha! you need to do the next scene...it's not good to leave ppl hanging like that! haha!
stargirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
lol! This was fucking hilarious! In a twisted and slightly cruel way. . .
Sportsholic2009 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
LMAO. Effing hilarious. Great story. Loved it! ]
Starzki chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
That was an entertaining and *ahem* educational story.

I guess you DO learn something new everyday. I don't think I'll ever think of "fluff" in the same way again.

It was all so wrong, but in the most perfect way. Very fun read.
snowecat chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
OMG! That was hysterical.
shadow6689 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
heh...that is so wrong...:0
JillyDriz chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
well! um...that was about the funniest thing i've read in along time...all the characters are in character too...in a sick twisted kind of way...and oh my GOD! fluffy-chan in leather pants? time for a cold shower ladies and a few selected gentlemen! thaks for having a screwed up mind for the fangirls enjoyment! *gifts you with a q-tip. dont know why, but it sounded fun to give!) _ bye!
Guyute24 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Very clever, Wheezie! Nicely done and very funny-thanks so much for sharing!
Dakyu chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
*falls on floor laughing*

omg...this was hilarious! Where the heck do you get ideas for this stuff? *falls over again*

Okay, i know that i'm very easily entertained, but still, this story was really funny. I'm happy if it's just a one-shot, but another chapter of this would be awesome.
Devil's Psychiatrist chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Wait so is this Inu/Kag?
poiulkjhmnbv chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
HAHAHAHHA! That was unexpecting and hilarious.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »