Reviews for Lights, Cameras, ACTION!
Acheron's Akribos chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
InuDemonGirl: *Laughing so hard she falls off of her chair* Ha ha ha!

All: _

Kyo: Now that's just scary.

Tasuki: -_- FANGIRLS are scary.

InuDemonGirl: *Snicker Snicker* That was just GREAT! Ha ha ha! *Wipes the tears from her eyes* Whew! Please tell me that you're gonna make more of these! *Puppy Eyes* Please? Pretty Please?

Youko: What have I told you?

InuDemonGirl: *Grumbles* That it's the authors decision. But I haven't read anything THAT funny in forever! Can you imagine how many fangirls wished that that was actually true?

Tasuki: -_- I'm guessing ALL of them.

InuDemonGirl: That was absolutely genius. *Snicker Snicker* Go on Tasuki, end it. I'm gonna go tell Lori to come over. She's GOTTA read this. Ha ha ha!

Tasuki: Yeah yeah. The author knows already. You review on almost EVERYTHING that she writes.

InuDemonGirl: I know I have no life. You don't gotta rub it in! Keep writing!
ArtificialRed chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
LMAO! You never fail to make me laught out loud Wheezy! I practically spit my tea all over the computer screen when Sango said that bit about fluffing Jaken! The green Ron Jeremy! Ha! You're a twisted genius!
ANIMEGAL310 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
i think this was funny...i really thought it was.
Eleventy Nine chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Haha ha... this is awesome. You're my hero, Wheezambu.
branch of tree la chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
you took my leather pants idea!

OMG! That was just TOO funny! You are so awesome!

Wow... that was just too fricken twisted. I'm kinda disappointed about no Kag-Inu, but damn this is even better!

Maybe they could get Jakotsu in there...

hehe
Deadly Tears chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Heh heh! That was sick! LOL! It was hilarious, had me laughing the whole way. OMG, Sess/Inu! I was so surprised, you had us thinking that Sesshomaru would replace InuYasha instead. Kagome's reaction was priceless though, I loved it! _

All your works are fantastic and funny! Keep up the great work, Weezambu! _
Wyvern chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Blehehehehehe! This was just pure indulgent delight, I loved it! I laughed out loud at the 'Call me' bit, and even though I'm not really a Sess/Inu fan, I was grinning like an idiot at the end of this. Too good, just too fuckin' good.
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
good as usual! and funny LOL
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
oh my GAWD! This is beautiful, from the beginning when Miroku was the director of -gasp!- Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha! Very nice!
Neko no Baka chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
hahaha. D That was awsome. Good ending.
Snjezana chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
u r really bad wheezi-chan lol. i'm still rolling over from laughter
LadyRedEyes chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
*MAJOR BLUSH* MY GOD IS SESSHY A BISHOUNEN! Please update assap! I MUST see this scene, i love Kag/Sess stuff hehe. Ja ne!

LadyRedEyes
Mistress-Neko chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
THIS IS PURE GENIUS!

i was laughing my ass off! man, have u got talent for coming up with these things!

please, take this as an award for the most creative inuyasha thing that i have EVER read!

-RangerDo'Urden
Amethyst Sigris chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
LMAO, yeah i would so pay to see that! lol
Chevonne Knowles chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
So, are you going to continue with this story or is this it.

this was funny. I laughfed out loud.

I would read it if u did.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »