Reviews for Lights, Cameras, ACTION!
Nescence Pandora chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
*laughing hysterically* OMFG this is hilarious! Simply BRILLIANT! Bloody BRILLIANT I tell you!
Quinn Anderson chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh my goodness! If you were to write a Sess/Inu fic, it would be the greatest yaoi fic ever! I would nevr stop hounding every buddy I have on until they each reviewed evey SINGLE chapter, of which there would probably be fourty, knowing you. This was hilarious by the way. I'd enjoy it very much if you would go the way of yaoi.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
You are one sick twisted individual... I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Haha, that may be your best one yet!
Zsadist chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
That was so cute! I usually don't care for Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru pairings but the way you wrote this made it fluffy and KAWAII! Uh oh...Watch out Sesshou another rabid fangirl has been born! *evil grin*
M-X chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Alright, this is wicked and twisted and a little gross but I laughed so hard! Hahhahaha! I love it! .
Jiin chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Holy cow, I never thought I had such a perverted sense of humor before... *snickers*
Hyperactive Waterworks chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
oh

My

Gawd.

!

OMIGAWD! OMIGAWD!

That is so Funny!

[An unessesary]

But thats why we love you!

hahahaha!
WhisperingMoons chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
x_x No you did not just write that. LMAO Were you high when you wrote this? You were high right? LOL, Oh my goodness, this is disturbingly funny...I don't know whether to laugh or be majorly grossed out (Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha). Took guts to write this and post it. *laughs again*
Cutthroat Pixie chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh my god. You so rock. lol. This is funny.

Much Love,

Mac
Kawaii-CherryWolf chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
ahahhaAHAHAHAHA ROAR! you my dear have ONE twisted miind, and I LOVE IT! whoot. Too bad it wasn't Kagome that got Inuyasha off his rocks lol! Oh gosh great job!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5