Reviews for A New Seed
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Cool very nice keep up the great work
I want read more so please don't stop and disappoint ur fans
Menolly chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Aaww! I really like this story! Are you planning on updating anytime soon?
Chaltruvind chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
...pretty good chp
CaesarCaesar chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
well, abigailee, im impressed, lets hope my constant song based stories are enough to helpme become good like you!
HaraKyri chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
hey Spook! I finally read it. And I think Qon Qon is an awesome character - he's Qonific!

It's funny, Mikoto has your voice in my mind. And since she has your voice all her movements have turned into your mannerisms.

You stole the black crayon! Or maybe you gave me an appearence in your fic... If I was a crayon that is...

Hey! can you and I have a small cameo appearence in it? And Nez too!

*walks off* *walks back*

I've got to find my Runshaw interview letter - I forgot what time it's at *cringe*

Can't wait to see your Supernatural fanfic *lecherous grin* samsam!
Ameki-Elisa chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
Nice!
CaesarCaesar chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
you no Abi, i signed up to fanfic, just so i could comment on how brilliant your story is. If i didnt no how hard you work in your GCSEs id demand you updated but i wont. Good luck, and when you et cahnce update ;) love your *mother* and faithfull servant gog.
Chaltruvind chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
ha ha and this was good...

u should update though...

marcus was hilarious and i like that mr 163 geek too.

zidane should have been here for longer too.

and blank was way too funny too
TeaFlower chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
I love this story so far! I want to see what's upsetting Mikoto! Also, you never, EVER see a story based on Mikoto! This is original!
HaraKyri chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
LMAO! I love all the comments about Marcus being a troll! *coughcosheis!cough* and you gave Blank a really good characterisation! Making him a good guy and all - adds to the hotness of his bishieness!

Poor Mikoto! She's so kool! (you gonna get her and Blank together) (can i replace the word Mikoto with Spooky and the word Blank with Steel?) *dodges flying shoe* *begins baby talking*

...sorry, went a lil crazy COOCHICO

Most excellent chapter! made me laugh, and i absolutely love the description of the window picture. eheh

fare thee well!

your number one fanfiction fan! (can i be that?)

Shakai
1no longer a member1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
LOL! *hugs* I love this!
Ameki-Elisa chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Omg, thanks for your review!

Hehe isn't Blank such a bitch sometimes? *grin* Yay, I luved this chapter please update soon!
1no longer a member1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hahahahahaha! I look forward to more! MORE! Mwahaha!
HaraKyri chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
hey, this is really good! (not that i expected any less or course)

:P you made a dig at Marcus! yay! he really is a troll! and yay for blank bishieness!

it's well written, although I'm still wondering why on earth you added mr 163 - now that really is obscure!

can't wait to read the next chapter. It's a really good start.

one little niggle (i know i shouldnt but you used the wrong term of "were" in the first paragraph)

THIS IS NONSUCKY! get that into your spooky tonberry shaped head! (or ross depending on whether you have yorkie)
Ameki-Elisa chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh, this promises to be very amusing! *looks forward to reading some more* Please update soon!