Reviews for The Seraph's Broken Wings
computerman275 chapter 1 . 7/28
I know this is where the story ends, but I really want one more sequel, this story made me glad, and I felt like it shouldn't have ended so quickly. If you ever think of something related to the story, can it be like childhood days of Aidon and Pheodra?
Tamer 0f Light chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Another great story! although I got lost in a few parts- some things seemed to be missing, other than that, still an awesome story!
ArmoredSoul chapter 8 . 11/2/2008

Oh my Gahd.

ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 11/2/2008

*hugs Willow and Dragon*

It'll be alright.

Just hold on a little longer.

They're coming to rescue you, you know that?

The little ones, the children.

And their father.

Coming to save you.
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 11/2/2008

ONI need die now.

ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Family divided...

The mere concept makes me want to cry.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 11/1/2008

There may be three adults in that mix, one of them an alien, but their still a family.

Nobody gets left behind.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 11/1/2008

Can I hold them?

Metal21 chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
this was such a great story that its sad that it has to end. I noticed you put Epilogue as the last chapter, does that mean you will make another sequil even if this story is about 3 years old?
Havbot chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Really cool!
kinokokichigai chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
I'm not sure if you meant it to seem like this, but in this chapter it seems like Phaedra doesn't want Miranda to be her mother.

Speaking as an adopted child, I have to say that this seems very far from how an adoptee in her situation would react. After living with Miranda for all of her life, being raised as her own daughter, Phaedra would see Miranda as her mother first and foremost. It's very hard to discard this feeling in such a short time, as shown in this chapter.
Red One1223 chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
Good story, I was just confused at some parts but that may have been because I could've been reading them wrong. Don't blame me for that, it's not my fault. I did like the first story a little bit more, just so you know.
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
that is a very cold ending. u shouldnt have killed yukae, she was cool. still its funny how it ended just like charmed. lol. anyways great piece of fiction although u should state that they are finished and also check their spelling a little sometimes. well hope u write another good halo fic
Lonely Words chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
OMG! Absolutely beautiful! Couldn't have wished for a better fic.