Reviews for Degree of Violation
Megha chapter 1 . 5/24
It was oh so awesm! How cld u manage 2 say so much in so little word(one shot! Unbelievable!) encore!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
sad
tajina chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
oh god this is master piece I luv it so much
sequel pleaseee
guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
one of the best stories on this website amazing work
smileylol chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
oh gosh... such a sad life... hope her condition gets better, as does he, a sequel maybe? great story non the less though... though some characters are a little to OOC for me... no suspicion really? anyway great story! :)
xoxoxo
smielylol )
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Did not expect that to happen to Harry :'(
dame egocentrique chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I like the plot twists, but I don't know, I blame Hermione.
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
oh so good! I wished it was a full story!
jowilleatyuh chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Amazing- A nicely written story- I was definitely intrigued by the idea of being under Imperius for marriage~
MisheardLyrics chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
God Bless Yahh.. Perhaps An Alternate Ending, Maybe?
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Love it.
danielle chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
your story is to good to be a one shot I love it so much
BelleOfSummer chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I am just so in love with Dramione stories with Draco being possessive and obsessive like this! It was really good! It may not be a good ending to others or to Hermione, but it's still a happy ending for me. mwahahaha. LOL. Hermione belongs to Draco! :D Thanks for this story :)
archieangel chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Dark! he's so evil! Anyway, I usually don't like Harry/Hermione pairing since I'm oh-so-in-love with Dramione but this one makes me sad though I'm practically enjoying it hahaha Can't w8 for a sequel! Do something! Maybe a story about their son and how can hermione change the reality!
Keeane chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Cool! Loved it! I really like it when Draco is this possessive! Write more just like this one!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »