Reviews for Hattarino's so Cute!
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 8 . 9/17/2005
wow... a gloom cloud! sounds fun!

A CLIFY! *anger mark* YOU ARE SUCH A MEANIE! T.T aw well... ;.;

YES! everybody love cahir! he's an awsome possum chair, that cahir! that hattarino sure is a troublemaker too! *cracks hattarino open and uses him for pancakes*
vampire cuttlefish chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
Cahir spins! YAY! *spins along with cahir!* I love El BIg Em's! Gosh, you're so clever! Even your "overly weird and wouldn't make sence to a normal person "fanfics are well done! Liek...really well done! Update others fast!
vampire cuttlefish chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
Wow! Cute! Hattarino is hungry! *gives him steak-flavoured candy* Cahir SPINS around! How cute! This is such an awesome story! _ Hattarino says "ze yo" after every sentence. _ KEEP UP THE ADORABLE WORK!
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 7 . 9/9/2005
O plans! I LIKE plans! You had BETTER hurry up and post the next chapter of this story... TOMORROW! I shall update soon too, I promise! But, you shouldn't expect so much from me when you don't update yourself *does a big 'hmph'* But... that's kinda OK, since I like doing this, but please don't push meh! T.T I need breaks too! ;.;

O.O I was just about to press 'submit review', when I saw that I didn't even comment on the chapter! o.o;

Another awsome... EXPLAINITORY! I don't know why I like those so much... kinda like I don't know why I hate Rose so much... o.o I'm getting off topic again... anyways! Other than the explainitory, I liked... CAHIR! And the way Hitteh Pitteh reacts to sharp things. O Also, does this story have an actual plot, or is it just 'The Adventures of Hitteh Pitteh and Hattarino'? Yes! An actual thing you can tell me about! *jumps up and pumps her hand into the air*
vampire cuttlefish chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
Ah! Cliff! *falls off* um...please update! I need my cahir-san! Hattarino was SO cute when he said "what medicine bottle?" when he was holding it. I loved that! Yae-chan is cute. I'm glad she makes appearances. _

UPDATE OR I"LL FALL OFF THE CLIFF AGAIN! *tips back and forth*
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
Yay! You updated! I'm so happy! I don't care if half of the chapter is those little explainitory things, theyre fun to read! I'll also update my fanfiction for you as soon as I can... I'm hoping I can update close to every other day, since the chapters are short and I'm having a fun time doing this! The second chapter MIGHT be a bit long, since I managed to stretch out half a page to fit on two. -.- oops. if this keeps up, I'm also going to have more than 30 chapters! . thats gonna take a while...

*ahem* anyways, about YOUR story. too bad other people wont read this, cause they dont need to know the characters from G.G. in order to enjoy this. make sure to keep a good eye on hitteh pitteh miki-chan, so she doesnt kill herself! and i like cahir, so he'd better be in the next chapter!
vampire cuttlefish chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Fu fu fu fu! I love this! Hattarino is such a trouble-y egg! So he killed the medicine bottles too? GAH! What will poor hittehpitteh do? Perhaps... SEND CAHIR TO SAVE THE DAY? _
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Oh moi! oi forgot! oi need to post.

oi LOIKE this chapter! yus yus indeed. hattarino is a little troublemoiker, yus he is! of course he needed to touch the medicine bottles...

'tis a short chapter, yus it 'tis! thut means you need to update soon! otherwoise oi'll doi! and you'll croi when oi doi, and no, oi wont revoive... no matter what you do! oi'll floi up to the skoi...

anywoise! you got the point! just a little questoin... did the cans release the natural disasters AND the shields for them? or just the shields, and oivery natural disaster just happens to bea thoir?

loike oi said, updoite soon! yus yus, then we'll all bea happy! and do the happy dance! *does the happy dance*

also, if you have gotten far in the review... oi'm surproised! yus yus oi am indeed, for this... is... SOMETHOING! yus yus 'tis somethoing...
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
oh moi... i wouldnt want to kill hitteh pitteh! dying from stress must be a long, painful death o.o wouldnt want to do that!

hopefully it wont take that long to update, because this was a really bad cliffhanger T.T i REALLY want to see what happens next! but, of course, we all need cliffhangers now and then, otherwise pplz wont come back to see what happens! that wouldnt be good.

*claps hands over ears* . the 'twasn't's are killing meh! X.x Yexis dois... a thousand deaths, and is revive and dies a thousand more...

YES! another really long review! lets make it longer and tell what i actually THOUGHT during the story instead of blabbering on and on about nothing! *like im doing right now* o.o;

i think its funny that hattarino is afraid of lightning. its CUTE! *hence the name "hattarino's so cute" o.o

how is it that hitteh pitteh has a trouble making a ton of things? flour, candy corn, shoe boxes, and made an evil chair... did she get D's in the magiclly magical magician school or somethin'? -.-
vampire cuttlefish chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
CAHIR WAS IN IT! And Hattarino broke ALL the charms? He's just loike a little guinea pig! _ I love cahir cahir cahir! Oh moi! How will you fix this problem? Be the solution complicated or hilariously stupid, I CAN"T WAIT UNTIL YOU UPDATE!
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
o.o i didnt know hattarino liked steak that much...

this chapter was a little short this time, but oh well! you update often enough to where i dont really care! *nod nod* well... i would love to be in hitteh pitteh's place! T.T i wanna see hattarino be cute...

hey, do you think you could teach me to be Yexis, the magically magical magician? o.o; that would be fun!
vampire cuttlefish chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Oh my! How cute! I love your 'house!' I want a pocky machine with pocky-y pocky-y inscribed on it! _ Great chapter! I can't wait until cahir comes back. Hattarino seems like he'll have fun! _ *joy dance*
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
yay! another chapter! *jumps up and down in circles* i love new chapters! yexis doesnt care if hattarino is OOC, then he WOULD be an evil egg. hitteh pitteh would be in a mess if hattarino was an evil egg... o.o;
vampire cuttlefish chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Ah... I wanna feed Sylphiel to Cahir...only Cahir might die...from too much sappy love-ness... WAH! UPDATE SOON! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HATTARINO AS HE LIVES IN HITTEH PITTEH'S HOUSE OF SCARINESS! Oh yeah, and update stone cold soon. I wanna see Ameria be happy! Or do that fudge fiction. I'm looking forward to that one! JA!
Sand Ninja Yexis Metallium chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Lol... I just burst out laughing when you said that evil chairs like candy corn. *giggles under her breath* I've gotta keep that in mind next time I see an evil chair...

I don't think it's possible for you to be out of character... o.o; and I don't care if Hatarino is OOC or not! O Of course, here I am, looking for OOCness, when there's nice things to be said!

Yexis LOVES description! As much as I'm not good at it, I still love to eat it! O.O; *steals Miki's robes and hat* Hey, these fit me! You weren't kidding when you said they were eight sizes too big for you... *runs away once again*