Reviews for Solitude
kisssanitygoodbye chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
omg that was so sad! and wonderfully written, really :)

very beautiful story, i loved it!

good job, keep it up! :)
Nyxah chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Fantastically depressing, yet endearing (if it's possible to do that simultaneously... Tis now...). Very well written, nice ideas, but somehow, it scared me... I don't know why, but I suppose that it's just so bleak. I mean, it's the right thing for Draco, indeed his solitude is his bliss, but it is written with so much empathy (I'm not critisizng this, it's what make it so good) that imagining myself in his position... Well, I almost cried! And belive me, it's really hard to get me to, I've only cried at two fictional works in my life... It's a personal thing, so I don't know if it applies to everyone, or if it's just me... (It scaring me, I mean).

Anyway, really well done, this is a hard sort of thing to write, and I'm sorry that it's kinda made me incoherent so my rewiew probably doesn't make much sense... But the point is, it's a really good fic.
Queen of Diamonds chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
So, so bittersweet. I want to die right alongside Mr. Malfoy. God, the whole fic was so good. The emotions, descriptions, everything... gaah. I leave my love.
blocpartyaddict chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
That was so sad...I loved it so much, It made me cry...And that doesn't happen a lot
Tishai chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
How has no one reviewed this yet?

This is so well written, it made me cry. Draco's rendition of his after-death experience was too real to just be in my head! The details are awesome, and even though the ending IS so cliche, you pulled it off with the main character. Good job!