Reviews for Blood and Water
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 18 . 2/2/2012
Great story
ClonTrag chapter 18 . 11/15/2011
Hi

I just read your story and want to say that I really like it :)

I think the way Gibbs and Jack came to respect each other was great :)

- CT
Lidil chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Commodore Norrington?

Shades of 'Pirates of the Caribbean'.

Looking forward to an interesting read.
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
...I would have to agree with Jack on this one. There really is no reason for them to know what goes on their. I really thing Jack should have put his foot down.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 18 . 9/10/2010
This was epic! I loved it. Epic.
Teri chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I loved how the team took the news of the Gate and what lay beyond. Love the hints of Duckys past (always a favorite theme of mine). I thought you had SG-1 down well. I also enjoyed the interactions betweens Gibbs' team and SG-1. I hope you will consider writing another NCIS/Stargate crossover. Nice work!
LEA chapter 18 . 5/23/2009
excellent crossover. i loved it
akkarin11 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
good story so far- you have the characters done really well. The only thing that I would suggest is that when I character says something, you limit the adjectives to one. bla blaGibbs barked professionaly. You do not need theprofessionally.
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Actually-wouldn't Kate's clearance be high enough already-she's former Secret Service on Presidential detail so even if she never had the need to know for the stargate project, she should have high enough clearance.
Saffygirl chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
Funny!

Awesome story!
moregoth chapter 18 . 5/3/2008
I really enjoyed how you meshed together ncis and sg1. You portrayed them very well. Great story!
SaMarBe chapter 18 . 2/21/2008
Hi,

I'am realy glad that I found your story. Its great, amazing. Characters are perfect written, storyline is without mistake and little stuffs like Tony's 'Carter-is-hot' and Kate's & Jack's Grace is sweet.

I haven't read such a great fanfic for long time, very good crossover.

Thanks for it. ;-)
lauren hedgehog chapter 18 . 10/10/2007
Great fic :-) Well written, characters well done and the plot was interesting. But I absolutely loved the DuckyIllya hints! and I certainly wouldn't be disapointed should you ever write a NCIS/MFU crossover ;-) Hm... I wonder if Ziva knows :-)
Ilovesg1 chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
Tony, Tony, Tony...don't waste the ozing charm. She has been romanced across the galaxy and you are not going to get to first base.
Ilovesg1 chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
I knew that Abby and Ducky would love it.