Reviews for Silver Fancy
Black Robed One chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
Not a bad story, Purple Mongoose, although it was very short, unfinished and certain parts of it weren’t fully to my liking. For example, Kouichi seems to be rather OOC (out of character), and even though quite some time seem to pass between the end of The Cherry Project and this story of yours, somewhere around four or even six years if I guessed it right, I am still surprised that Kouichi changed so much. Also I am REALLY surprised that Kouichi spoke against Chieri and Tsuzuki’s marriage, since he played a no small part in bringing the two of them together, despite the fact that he seemed to care about Chieri a great deal himself. And finally, on the personal note I must add, that I don’t like the idea of arranged date between Kouichi and Yuni (and the very idea of arranged dates in general) at all. To conclude all I’ve said, IMHO your story leaves quite much to be desired, but I would gladly keep reading it nevertheless (just because I like Yuni and especially Kouichi very much), if only you would decide to continue it someday…
nightshadow1 chapter 2 . 9/6/2002
weird, but not bad
ace chapter 2 . 7/28/2002
up data moon ring
Lanen chapter 2 . 7/6/2001
This is a really interesting alternative pairing! Ehehehe! Continue ASAP. You write really well.
SerenityHime1 chapter 2 . 6/30/2001
That was nice. I do hope you finish it. Finishing stories, is always something I've been horrid at, but I hope you can finish yours. Please do.

.:SerenityHime:. _
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2001
! So, there's other Kouichi/Yuni fans out there? Kewliez fic..!
bluejeans chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
I love this story Antigone-chan! Keep up the great work!

blue -
Indril chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
I love TCP, so where is the next chapter?
Demeter chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Palla! Great fic! I just spotted this out of somewhere and then I was so surprised to see your name on the author! It's really great! And that little touch of cynicism... *evil cackle* I like it a lot! Can't wait to see more!
Clefster1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
its great! its a great start, anyway.
Kaylee chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
I LOVE THE CHERRY PROJECT!

I LOVE YOUR STORY!

I LOVE SPAGHETTI WITH CHOCOLATE ICECREAM!

oops! no one heard me say that!
kavi-ohki chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
well, I *really* haven't read The Cherry Project for a *very* long time, but fomr what I know, this is a pretty good plot so far.. very short chapter, but hey It's farther than I am to submitting my stories... *mutters* baka school... you'd think that teachers thought you LIVED to do homework -.-;; Anyways, very good _ Please write more! If you have the time, or course... I know I don't... ;;

kavi-ovki, kawaii critique
Serene Earth chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Ohhhhhh...nice...nice, I luv the Cherry Project! Please hurry up wit the rest! Please?
Waku-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
nice start! *blinks* I dindnt even know there was a Cherry Project section...Ive only read a text-only translation of the manga ()
Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 4/17/2001