Reviews for A Ghost Story
fictionalmike chapter 4 . 6/17/2020
Lovely plot, lovely story. A pleasure to read.
BEMHelene chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
I usually don't enjoy this type of story, but this was just perfectly written! So beautiful.. Even though it would have been brave to leave it without the twist in the end, I did enjoy that twist very much :)
steamboat chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
great story. Way to take something, improve it, and make it your own! it was very enjoyable to read you're fiction.
pawprint64 chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Like the way you brought Harm and Mac together. The ghost thing was good, but having them together for real was a better ending.
pawprint64 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I really like how you tweak the actual episodes to fit your story. Nicely done.
pawprint64 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Though I am sorry to hear that Harm is dead since he is my favorite, I like what you are doing with the story so far. I had forgotten about The Ghost and Mrs. Muir. I used to watch that TV show when I was younger.
Kiely chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
i know this is an old post.. but i just read this story, and i must say your ending surprised me... Great work
JulieM chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
What a really great story! There's nothing like the claasics to inspire really great stories! It was incredibly romantic, although I must admit that I would have been disappointed if you had left it there. Do you write and read much AU fanfic?

JulieM
JamieAKAaclassyone chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Great story, I absolutely loved was so original. I really wanted to cry when Mac had her heart attack and died, I just could not believe that was how it would end. Thank goodness it ended on a happy note, I could not have handled a sad ending in this story
superrogue17 chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
Cool story, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at times. ;)
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
great story.
Radiorox chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
Awesome story! :) Thanks for the ride - Jackie
Radiorox chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
When Harm is done, send him over to my dreams please! ;) Poor guy, uh, ghost. :(
Radiorox chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Always loved "Death Watch" I think he started kissing Diane and when he broke away that look was like - 'She didnt kiss that way, woah!' Anyway, really loving this it's great! :)
Radiorox chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Hey there! Cool story! Hmm, here's one girl who wouldn't mind Harm haunting her. ;)