Reviews for Avatar Drabbles
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
i like this one a lot.
paperbackwriter9 chapter 14 . 1/28/2008
Omg, the cabbage man! That's really great!
paperbackwriter9 chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Wow, this is just so beautiful! I really like this one for some reason, I mean I like them all but the way this one is written is really good in my opinon. Maybe because I read a lot of fluff like this, but this one was written so well...anyway good job!
paperbackwriter9 chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
oo, this is a really interesting drabble )
Sandra Evans chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
Oh my goodness. So Funny! Although I'd say that's more Sokka's luck than Katara's... :D
Doriana chapter 18 . 3/2/2007
“So I will walk through the fire, 'Cuz where else can I turn?

I will walk through the fire, And let it...”

xD xD xD

Oh, that's just awful! :D
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 22 . 1/3/2007
Hum, entertaining to read. Nice incorporating the different element themes. And, I'm not going to lie, I felt a bit Captain Planet-y. Ready, in reverse order now: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Heart! Which is the association I've always made to the characters through the show, their my Planeteer gang/
zukoaang1 chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
To her Zhao would have been beneath, a mere servant.
lightbird chapter 22 . 12/6/2006
Beautiful! You are the master of Kataang. One small thing, there's a period missing at the very end, but otherwise perfect. :)
A Twisted Vine chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
XD! By far, my favorite drabble yet.
MormonMaiden chapter 21 . 11/25/2006
Oo! I found this for the first time and fell in love...whenever you find the time (I'll lend you an hour!) I'd love to see and update, but for now, just get your stuff done first!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 20 . 7/15/2006
Alas, the poor unlucky cabbage vendor. We give him our praise.

And the last one was quite poignant and regrettful.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 19 . 7/15/2006
Well humpf. Those who don't worship at the Whendon alter don't deserve to understand anyway ;D
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
"...burn!" Once More, With Feeling! Hell yea babe, nice ref :D
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 5 . 7/15/2006
Wow, this one was really deep, practical, and realistically based to RL. A bit chilling really.