Reviews for Voldemort's Love
Lady Wratt chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Kitten Meru chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
That was beautiful! The dark lord has a heart :D while we all know the dark lord can't love, it's nice to read stories where the rules bend. Great job! :)
Belina chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
"...Because he had never felt love before so he probably wouldn't recognize it if it hit him in the face".

"Then again, if something hit him in the face, it would die but that's beside the point..."

Hahahaha Epic :P
AuraOfLove666 chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
Wes, meaning my friend and I (SeverusDmitri18)... like this story.

When will there be a next update?

Good job...
AuraOfLove666 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Wes love this chapter.
lotdues chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
this story was very enjoyable to read. its good to read about voldemort in another story setting. i enjoyed this pairing because of you. i hope i would read more of your stories with this paring or other with voldemort. all in all, i think you did a good job with this story and also you did good with the ending of the story. i think that was a good ending. so with that said, keep up the good work.
Anon10011 chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
Voldy as the uke? :D lulz

Its a good story and I like the plot, but your paragraphs are too short, being only one or two lines long, and your sentences need to vary in length (and the number of syllables) so it doesn't sound monotonous.

Ps: To read someones mind/see memories is called legilimency, and to block someone from using legilimency on you is called occlumency :)
Shae-shae 17 chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
I would prefer a happy/realistic epilogue. Just my oppinion.
DraculasSpawn chapter 11 . 10/4/2008
Make a epilogue! Make an epilogue! Maybe make it a happy ending, but make it realistic as well. If that is possible. That was a good story btw.
Micuko chapter 11 . 7/2/2008
wow, loved it
Sins of the Soul chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Occlumency, pretty good otherwise.
Caiuslover chapter 11 . 5/21/2007
Interesting story can't wait to read the next chapter. I feel kind of bad for lucius though but not that bad.
AmeliaMC chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
Aw! This was so kyoot! I an men torturing...child killing...sort of way. XD
orphen chica chapter 11 . 8/11/2006
Im a softie at heart go I vote for a HAPPY Ending
gc-89 chapter 11 . 8/2/2006
oh! Happy Happy! Poor lil Voldie needs some lovin!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »