Reviews for The Spider Web
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
This chapter is kinda sad because I love animals and she's desperately asking if anyone saw her cat and their acting like douche bags fucking a slut having nothing else to do
NightRain2DaySnow chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
There's a sequel!? Yes! I can't wait to read it! I felt sorry for Dahlia because I knew she was being used this whole time, even though he seemed affectionate of her, they didn't have the relationship that she yearned for. Poor Dahlia... In this story, I actually like DAHLIA more than Jonathan. That is rare! Usually, no matter what happens, I always stick on Jonathan's side. But this story was able to put me in Dahlia's shoes and also yearn for a very unlikely relationship between the two of them. But I can only wish... Can't wait to see what happens next!
WendyLeaf chapter 25 . 7/19/2012
Brilliant story! Reading it was quite the emotional rollercoaster. I had such a great time reading it, and I look forward to moving onto the sequel. Well done!
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
I wonder what Natalie .
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Oh,I am so glad that Cat is alright after all!Someone she doesn't have to 's famous last words.
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
I feel sorry for Natalie..almost.
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Poor poor can possibly mean only one thing..that Natalie and her goons have taken Cat and killed serendipitous for Dahlia that she ended up on Crane's doorstep.:(
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the Spider to the Fly.'Tis the prettiest little parlour that you ever did spy;The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,And I've a many curious things to show when you are there." "Oh no,no,"said the little Fly,"to ask me is in vain,For who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again." What a wonderful human being is he not? Who else would use another's pain(the same he once knew)as an opportunity for an experiment? He is such a spider.(but i love him anyway):)
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Gee,I wish I could've been there,I would give that Natalie something to think about on her way to the hospital!I took a peek at the afterword of this story and saw that you based your character Dahlia on Winona character? Dinky Bossetti from Welcome Home,Roxy Maya Larkin from Lost Souls? I'm thinking that Dahlia is a little of both.:)
Jynx101 chapter 25 . 1/6/2007
Awesome story! I know this review can't possibly give it all the justice it deserves. :) All that reseach on the characters definately paid off. I loved it. This has got to me one of my favorite stories and I'm so happy you're making a sequel. Yay!
Quillian chapter 24 . 7/12/2006
WOW. Absolutely brilliant story. Just so powerful... and FEARsome.
yimie chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
Alright. When Dahlia went to visit Crane.. it made me tear up. Truly. The ending was well written, and of course makes me want to read the Sequel, if there will ever be one.

I don't know how the sequel would come about since I can't think of any plot to carry on with this ending.. Crane being in jail and whatnot. But I'm sure you'd think of something completely exciting! SO AYE! :3

Anyway, definite props to you and The Spider Web.. one of my most favorite Crane fanfictions ever!

Hope to hear from you soon, Lati!
BlueMoonWolves chapter 25 . 11/12/2005
Whoah! That's cool, I was thinkin about Benjamin Bratt being Dodge too! _ It would be so cool if The Spider Web could be turned into a movie, but I bet that's imopssible huh? Ah well...

YES! DO A SEQUEL! I'd love to see where you could take it and it'd be nice to see how different (if at all) Dahlia is. Series of endings too girl, the more the merrier! I wanna see a tragic ending, and mebbe even a slapstick goofy one... nah, you're not that kind of writer... _;
BlueMoonWolves chapter 24 . 11/12/2005
...I'm strangely satisfied... _ That was a nice touch having Dahlia visit insane Crane at Arkham. I wasn't expecting a happy ending, but you kinda snuck it on me you sly devil! Oh ho!
BlueMoonWolves chapter 23 . 11/12/2005
I knew I didn't like the sound of that chapter title... _;

The imagery and word choice in this is simply BRILLIANT my dear! _ *applause* I could get a really vivid image in my head and all of my senses were being put to work! I especially like Crane's dialogue, it sounds like something he would really say and it really fits his char. Awesomely IC as usual, Lat!

The mood of his chap is also awesome Lat, really morbid and all gloomy, really perfect given the circumstances