Reviews for The Only War I Fight
rockpaperscissor chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Why is this not updated? It's really very well done...
LotusStar chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
I'm very curious about Yuki's plot and I really love your characterization of everyone. Haru's car makes me smile. MomijiTohru wasn't something I'd even really considered until reading this, but I love it and now and now I'm aching to read more.
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
very very interesting. update again sometime soon...? 3
WolfBane2 chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
When I checked my Favorites list and saw that this story had magically grown from 1 to 4 chapters, my thoughts were: "...xjkfaasfjasf?OHMYGODexclamationpoint!". In that order.

...The first chapter (now seperated into 3 chapters) was better, much better. But I adored Haru's remarks throughout this one. Why did you continue it, though? It was fine on its own.
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aww the first story to read thus far from neopets contest. Sorry I have been so late on this! Prizes for participation shall be passed out and 1st Place and others in December. I wanted to congratulate you for joining.

I based scores on originality, grammarspelling, organization, Fruits Basket Theme, and whether or not the story made sense.

Scores should be done soon! I actually am surprised I enjoyed this so much! Good job. Not quite sure if it was finished so get back to me on that.
merryday chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Great beginning, very interesting, can't wait for the next chapter.
Sapphire Artemis chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Excellent. You kept them all very much in character, and the story leaves some points to the imagination. No spelling or grammar mistakes as far as I can tell. Beautiful use of language. I look forward to more Furuba fics from you in the future.
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Awesome story! I was very excited to see a new momiji/tohru! Please post quickly, this story has me hooked!
Audley chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
WHOA. I read the summary and decided to give this story a try and MAN! Am I glad I did.

This is REALLY good so far! I hope you update soon, because I'm here waiting with bated breath to find out what happens next!

Excellent! I am blown away by your obvious talent. Update soon! ::smiles::

Audley Impressed
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
(sighs) Oh...it's lovely. You have them all perfectly in character. I was a little sad that we never found out exactly what happened to Yuki and Kyo, but you left Yuki's part off in an acceptable place. It was so...Fruits Basket. It was Fruits Basket, this could be them, however many years from the current manga position. The manga is cheerful, like no matter what happens Time can't bring sadness onto it, and this fic was heavy and sad with the burden of the fact that Time and Change come no matter how happy and loving you are. (adds the fic to her favorites) Please, write more. If not more of this fic, then other Fruits Basket fics. I'll be watching. I give this fic a 20 out of 10, and it's hard enough to get 5 out of 10 from a critical bitch like me.