Reviews for Sometimes I wonder ggalias
sailor cyanide chapter 18 . 1/4/2008
this story is freakin' amazing! I found it at like 2am last night! Please update soon!
carmsfic chapter 18 . 6/21/2007
Great story. I haven't seen Alias since season 2 and reading your fic reminded me of how great the show really is. I'm going to buy the seasons on dvd so I can watch them. Thank you and I hope you get a chance to post more soon. I can't wait to see the Gilmore Girls' reunion.
sp chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
this is a good story you should continue it
too lazy to login chapter 18 . 1/27/2007
so, it's been months. where's the update?
em chapter 18 . 1/23/2007
any chance you'll let us know about how much longer until you finish his fic?
Alenor chapter 18 . 10/17/2006
heya, i absolutely LOVE this story. it's completely brilliant and i can't wait to read some more when you next update ~ Alenor.
TVCrazed chapter 17 . 9/30/2006
I really LOVE this story.

PLZ UPDATE SOON
rockrose chapter 18 . 9/29/2006
Whew! When I saw that this was an Authors Note, I was so worried that you were giving this fic up! Take all the time you need, I totally understand life getting in the way of fics. I just wanted to add that this is my #1 favorite fan fic EVER, and I hope you do continue it once your lap top is back!
rainey chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I'm pleased that you'll be continuing this story. I always wondered what the interaction between Sark and the rest of her family would be like and would they blame him for her not finishing school and running away with him, especially Emily and Richard. I know they seem fine now, but I'm sure other issues will come to the surface when they're home and safe. Plus, I want to read about everyone's reaction to the littles addition to their family.

Take your time, I look forward to reading.
fairieangel chapter 17 . 8/9/2006
This is a wonderful story and I sincerely hope that you decide to finish it at some point. I'm looking forward to the ending :)
Do not disturb me at all chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
this story is great. im not really into reading alias stories but i took a chance with this one because it had a gilmore girls crossover, and who can really blame me, Sark is HOT with a capital H, and that accent, OMG.
roxy1389 chapter 17 . 6/23/2006
I love this story. It is one of my favorites. Please update soon!
L chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
i absolutely adore it. i have stopped watching alias after the third season (maybe) so not really knowing what is going on, but am loving the idea of sark with someone as "inocent" as rory. i can't wait for the grandparents to meet Aidan or for the Yale friends to find out that rory was pregnant (or did they already know?). keep up the good work (please!).
Adonica chapter 17 . 5/4/2006
This story is AMAZING! I am really having a great time reading it! UPDATE SOON!
Gia chapter 17 . 4/16/2006
Great story! I absolutly love it! I hope you continue it really, really soon. I am looking forward to Lorelai's and Stars Hollow's reactions at them being back.