Reviews for New Beginnings
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Amusing but still thought provoking
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
o man i love it when you write Bonnie's dialog. so witty and fun.

A new fan,

dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
bervo booine-first,s-maission-wow

The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I suppose that this is a good example of where being bossy, always getting your way and never accepting ‘no’ pays off. But given the circumstances and Bonnie’s special place, I suppose we must forgive her.

I will take exception with one thing. Any true Scotsman that I’ve ever met, wouldn’t have been content to just shoot golf balls at her. It would have been up close and personal, trying to wrap that club around her pretty little head while shouting things like, “”tis not a skirt, tis a KILT ye bloody pissant wench.” But I suppose that most of your readers just ‘wouldn’t understand’.

Liked it

The Wise Duck
Raptor84 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Like the title said, it's a new beginning. Good story.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Nice, now I just HAVE to read the rest of the story... :)

Good work with Bonnie although she seemed too OOC in how nice she was.

Well, keep up the good work! oops! gotta get back to my own stories, ta-ta! :)
Darkcloudalpha chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Okay the one good thing about not reading your work in LONG while is that I get to read it all at once. Liking how your seeting up the new team and can't wait till Kim wakes up!
surforst chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Moving along through this universe of yours. I must say a nice one-shot. Seeing Bonnie begin her eventual role as Ron sidekick was worth the read. Looking forward to more.

Nice job on Killigan by the way.
Neural Clone chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I like it. This is a great way of showing how Bonnie could become a regular on the missions.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
No mention of Rufus at all, ah well, he has his own oneshot so I think he's had his payback on your computer. Once again, go Zaratan!
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
hey! i don't know how this got by me, i never got a alert. Spankin'! nice read! you do Duff accent very well. THANKS!
Seamus Dubh chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
very nice a good connection between curse and redemption.

I love the Bonnie's lines at the end kinda reminds me of Ron's lines when Kim and Ron first met Killiagan. I think or maybe I'm just imagining things, again.
Zoko chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Well that explain why Bonnie kept talking about Killigan like that. It would be funny if she end up being Duff arch-foe, like Ron did with Monkey Fist.
campy chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Love it. You write a good Tara. You should have her go a mission with Ron some time. If MF kidnapped Bonnie again I'm sure she'd be willing to overcome her fears and go to her best friend's aid.

As to the one-shot question, I vote that you write every one that occurs to you. Given your speed, a little delay in updating your main stories would be no problem.
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Very good and it filled the time in between your stories well.