Reviews for The Writhing of Its Victims
Inigeshi chapter 3 . 6/8
Type your review here. I was really excited to find this in my bookmarks. I'm bummed that it hasn't been updated and probably won't be, but I'm really glad that I got to reread it. You're an excellent author who wrote a great story the characters remain themselves and the crossover is just badass.
WintersEdge7 chapter 3 . 5/5
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
fullmetal53 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Wow...this story is excellent...the detail...the powerful and realistic expression of emotion...the dialogue between richie and virgil...everything about this story is 100% on point. Keep up the good work. To say that I am looking forward to the next installation would be an egregious understatement, but it will have to suffice.
Blackrose chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Wow! It is really ashame that this story has not been updated since 2005 because it is really kickass!
BloodRaevynn chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I hope you continue this someday.
Ellen chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I suppose you've given up on this story, because you haven't added to it in a long time. I doubt you'll read this review if that's the case, but I must say anyway that I found this story riveting. When Richie told static "bye, bro" I was crying for about ten minutes. I couldn't read the story I was so upset. I kept trying to focus cause I knew he lived, but I cried anyway and the screen was too blurry. I loved the cute little lines you had in there about Richie naming it "the box" and I was giggling thinking about how he couldn't come up with a better name. I do wish you would write some more and finish this story, because I truly do love it and so few great stories are finished within the static fandom. Thanks for writing what you have. I'll come back and check on this story. Keep it up, and dont give up! 3 Good Luck!
LewistheTurtle chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
this is AMAZING! please consider continuing, I REALLY wanna know how this ends :D
lyokoyaoi chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
This story is beginning to get interesting. two quick questions: will there be yaoi/slash, and are you planning on continueing this?
Evan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
okay you said you update slowly and I'm willing to wait, because I really love this story. I mean really really love it. But are you really just taking a long time to update cause it's been like five years... Soooo I'll keep checking up on this story every now and then cause I love it. Thanks for writing what you have. update if you can.

PeriwinkleWillow chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
It's extremely sad that my awesome talent for finding even more awesome stories is always thwarted by the fact that they are on, what seems to be, a permanent hiatus. While many others have already asked and it must be getting tiresome, I guiltlessly implore: Will you update this 5 years after its last update?
Chaos Dragon chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
don't suppose you're ever going to work on this again? it's really good!

RoguefanAM chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
*sigh* I love V/R fics. They're just the right combination of cute and hot.

Anyway, love the plot. The Justice Lords really do seem like a threat, and you've got the atmosphere of 'they are so *ed' just right.

Though I am kinda sad they are laying off the smoochies till after all this is over. ;_;

Chaney chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Hey, you gonna finish this? I vote that you should, cause it would be awesome. plzpzplzplzplzplz.
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
i really like this story. do you ever think you'll update it?