Reviews for Must Be Approved By Crookshanks
preyankaridevi chapter 12 . 2/18
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Y U DO DIS? U KILLED CROOKS!*runs to the JK Rowling building* SHE KILED CROOKS!WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
awwwww... its so sad :'(
bleeb90 chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Beautiful fanfic. I loved it. Crookshanks POV was refreshing!
gaganruchi chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Lovely story.. thank you for sharing..
WarthogHerme chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Crookshanks death was a little sad but he achieved his purpose and his passing was a nice way to end the story! Thanks for sharing!
herart chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
Great story. Really.
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I like Crookshanks too (in my fanfics he's so huge that standing on all fours his shoulders reached Hermione's knees), but you really should mark this as completed...
Lupinefire chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
I would like to inform you that your boyfriend is evil if he had you change your previous ending to this. I a sitting here bawling because Crookshanks died. How could you do that. I loved the whole story and thought it was very well written with great flow. I especially loved Crooks' personality. Going to look through your other fics now.
petros308 chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
That was a wonderful story and I liked that you ended it with Crookshanks death. All of our furry friends that have a shorter life span than ours. He lived 36 years at least. It had WAFF all over it. The midle was a touch cliche but as an author has said before "They are cliches because they work
shadowquark chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Doesnt seem like you write fanfiction anymore but this was great. I loved the entire story good job on it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Awwww. I love crookshanks. He's in a better place now :-( :-)
Starr chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
2:54 AM, have to be up early...

And crying.

Lovely story. Crying. Just amazing. Congrats and what a gem!
Covante chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I had been hoping it would be Harry telling her that he found out that John was actually married or something and had a family, that's why he never invited her over and couldn't make certain times available and that he'd just been stringing her along. That was rather optimistically naive I guess. At least I recognized what was happening when I saw the direct evidence of the potion bottle so I'm not completely clueless.

Doing something so aburdly stupid and desperate doesn't seem completely out of character for him but him going through with such an absurd plan before at least confessing his feelings to her as Harry seems much too dishonest for him. Fear of losing someone he cares about does drive him to his stupidest acts though. Is Harry at 25 impulsive enough that he wouldn't have thought about what his endgame would be? If he tells her the truth she ends up devastated, or he can break up with her as John or point out some awful fault with John while he is Harry and break her heart and swoop in as Harry to console her. Actually he's just stupid enough to decide that staging a huge fight with her as Harry and leaving the country and cutting ties with everyone or maybe even faking his own death and then spending the rest of his life as John for her would be an acceptable plan over seeing her hurt.

I'm rather hoping he was just being his usual self with zero ability for forward thinking and was just desperate to be able to go on a few dates with her and that he didn't have some devious plan where he hurts her and then swoops in for the rebound. Seeing him do something that sneaky to protect someone I could buy but not him doing it so he can end up with Hermione. Comes across too selfish I guess and when he's only acting in his own best interests I view him as rather guileless.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Good story but I hat e crooks dying made me want t cry my eyes out. I know he died happily but I still don't like in his case reincarnations is true. H did so much for them he'd deserve it.
Runecutter chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Lovely story! Of course the premise is self explaining... which cat would not preserve the right to judge a new person in her human's life?Just good that Crooks has so excellent a taste that he approved of Harry even in the John-disguise.

I'm still a bit undecided if Hermione's decision to break everything completelly off for three long years and not even talk it out once was quite in-character, but it gave the story a lot of friction and drama and so it probably was not too bad a decision even when it might have been very un-Hermione-like...

And finally... what is it always with coupling off Ginny and Draco? Wouldn't that require a very much changed Malfoy even from a book 5 perspective like i guess this story has had when it was written? Why should he date a mudblood and a blood traitor like he at that time explicitly still saw both females you put into his life afterwards... why not some Death Eater spawn or grey family child like e.g. Daphne Greengrass (I'm not sure HER name was known after OOTP, Astoria's definitely WASN'T) that would not only be closer to his established worldview and persona but also not hate his every bone? I can see the need to "wed Ginny off" so she can't interfere in Harry's relationship, but doesn't she at least deserve a kind of decent guy?