Reviews for Tea Bags and Soliloquies
justawritier chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
sad but update soon.
x fever x chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Agh! Stupid Ron! Poor Hermy. I was getting totally upset for her when she was crying, and it takes a lot to get me to become emotional with a story. Congratulations : ). Lovely chapter as always, and I can't wait to read more!
your hallucinating chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Poor Hermione! I wonder if you will write a sequel - another set of chapters with how everything turned out.

I added your story to my favorite list.
Alayone chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
What a wonderful first chapter! I love your writing style and I think you do an excellent job of capturing Ginny. I can't wait to see what you do with the other characters.
shadowycorner chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I loved this and I'm looking forward to the next chapters. It's a fabulous idea. Your description of things, actions, feelings was very good. It didn't lack anything, yet you didn't overdo it. Great job, I tell you. :)

The only thing that flawed this story was the dialogue. Only a tiny mistake. It should be:

"Right-o, mum," she muttered. Cut the period and use comma. I don't really know how to explain the whole thing, but it should be like that.

Okay, looking for the next chapter!
x fever x chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Poor Ginny. This was good, can't wait to read some more.
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
o added you to my favs! From one chapter I can already tell that I love your writing style. Off to read more!
OSYH chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I'm quite liking this. Can't wait til Tonks'!
Lily Laurelinn chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Nice! I really liked it! I hope the next chapter comes out soon! I personally have never read a fic where they actually went to the wedding...so, job well done! If you have the time, would you review my story? It's my first, and any advice would be deeply appreciated! Thanks!
SmileVampy chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Excellent so far. I like how you captured Ginny's thoughts... please continue!
greyspotterlife714 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
this is so sweet you must write more faster
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
good writing.i think you captured ginny well.
kat chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
this is brilliant! add more soon.
Lady LifeCharm chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
LOVED it! Incredibly clever/fabulous ending, please continue!

-bri