Reviews for The Artist's Insight
JackandHoney chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I could just /see/ him making that face as he listed.
Poor Travis.
Well done, my dear. Well done, indeed!
delicate monstrosities chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hello!

I loved this bit you wrote about Travis. He's the underdog of the movie really but he hardly comes out on top in the film. He's a fan favorite and I have to say I like the character very much. It would have been better to see where he went in the film, but we didn't. At least Derrick did get what he deserved, I'm sure Travis was happy about that.

There really isn't many fanfics of Gossip, but I'm glad there was this to read even if it was short, it was good!

-rusted
Sith Happens chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I feel for Travis. I really do, and I so just want to hug him right now...

By the way, love that screen name of yours. Yay for Eddie Izzard!

Hugs

Sithy
Gen1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Aww... This makes me sad :( But your writing is excellent. You really capture emotions.
Philipa Aleshre chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Hi there! This is the first time I check "Gossip" fics and this is the first one I read. I really liked it, I don't think that too many people noticed Travis that much, some just thinks he's like just there... I don't know, I like him a lot, I thought he was so cute and looked afraid of almost everything. I don't know, I just couldn't avoid to love him.

And yeah, his feelings about Jones. Wow... that's an interesting subject to talk about you know?

But then, I don't have too much time, I was just checking around here and this caught my attention. I gotta go.

BYE! KEEP WRITING!
Black Ladybug chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I always felt so bad for Travis during this part. and well during the whole movie.

You have inspired me to dig out my Gossip fic and work on it again.
Havenscope chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
If you'd made it a little bit longer it would've been a whole lot better of a story.