Reviews for Shattered Life
ElmGold chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
aswome!
milovroxmysox chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
I swear, if that's it, I will literally hunt you down and...well, you get the point. So, if you don't add more or make a sequel I will be VERY dissapointed.
RogueHoney chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
kinda fluffy but cute. good work. good ending.
starfire192486 chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
Great job writing the story! I love how it ends! I so think Jess is better than Logan! They should bring him back on the show. I think there is true love missing from Rory and Logan's relationship. It seemed like Rory was in Love with Jess. If Jess really matures they could have a wonderful relationship!

Keep up the good work!
JessFan chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
yeah, what more could a girl want?

this is one of the best ffs I've ever read. It's fantastic, it's perfect.

Lizzie, for me this ff is the sweetest kiss I've ever known. *gg*

greetings, JessFan
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
Good ending. Yay Rory and Jess!
Katie chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Um, okay.

Not badly written, but be careful. The first sentence says, "New Writer!" Never start a story by saying, "My name is..." It's cliche and boring.

Also, the Hilary Duff song at the begining was kind of pointless. Regardless of the fact that I loathe hilary duff, if you're going to put song lyrics in there, at least choose which ones are important. I got bored having to scroll down. Put like, 4 lines in and then get right into your story.

Those are my suggestions. Try to keep Jess in character...it's hard but he has to maintain at least some of his lack of romanticism...he's like Luke in the sense that it's hard for him to open up, remember?

Overall, it's pretty well written, and completly inoffensive. Some fics on this site should be burned, yours isn't one of them.

Katie
lexi chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
That was cute and needed after last night eps.
Jessobsessed09 chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
I enjoyed that
leonie chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Hupsa somehow my review was posted before i even finished writing it..*g*..hm...well anyway, just wanted to tell you that i love this fic, but i don't know if you should continue because in the style your writing it i don't know if their everyday life is going to fit in...it is a point where you could end it...but i still hope for another chapter...a lot actually *g*
leonie chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
I REALLY LOVE
Arin DeStruction chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
That 'floppy hair' comment is so jess! this is great! keep going!

Nikki
lexi chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
that was SO CUTE...i needed that today i yes continue if you can...or want to
mrs.patrickdrake chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
YES YOU SHALL CONTINUE THIS IS AWESOME
slEEknshINe chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
uhh... of course u havta finish this!

this is good stuff

the best one that ive seen that like, they still love each other without being too obvious, annoying, or repetitive

this is the onli story i can tolerate

finish