Reviews for 24 Hours
donkeykong27 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Incredible. I don't know any one word that could better describe it. I've read four of your stories now, each one amazing, but this one outshines the rest. I found it to be extremely powerful, and I could completely relate to Sirius, even though I've never been in a similar situation. This is because of the believability of the dialogue, the construction of the plot, and even the sentence construction and word choice. There wasn't a single moment in the story that I didn't completely enjoy reading. Anyway, fantastic job, I hope to see more stories like this one. On a side note, I've also noticed that all your stories seem to be interconnected (with the exception of the Harry/Ginny fic). Besides the obvious fact that they're based on Rowling's universe, there's the Remus/Lily aspect, and several brief mentions that sort of match up between fics, e.g. Peter's induction into the group, that add to the relatability of the overall plot. I don't know if it was intentional, but I noticed it nonetheless. And finally, I wouldn't want to overstep my boundaries as a critic, but I would love to see you do a take on Snape, especially given his compouned complexity coming off HBP. I think you could write him very well and would love to see a story about him. Again, just a suggestion, but I hope you consider it, because I think it could work very well.

Cheers!
FerretBouncer chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This was so0o good. Really loved this.
Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow...yet another amazingly written fic.
Aelan Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Fantastic story. I really, really enjoyed this. It saddens me that such great and talented authors like yourself don't get any reviews for your stories that are about ten times better than some of the stuff on here. Hopefully you'll find somewhere where your stories are more greatly appreciated, because it seems a shame that such wonderful pieces of fiction are passed over. Again, great job!

- Aelan