Reviews for Haunted
donkeykong27 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I'm impressed that you manage to take a brief period of reflection and turn it into a powerful, fascinating, albeit short, story on its own. It's nice to see an in-depth look at Peter Pettigrew, who so many writers try to one-dimensionalize as a pure rat. True, in the end, that's all he is here, but you Pettigrew has real motivation and character, which is always better. Anyway, I'll have to check out your other stories now, because I'm intrigued by just about anything else you have to write right about now.

Cheers!
Queen of the Badgers chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Again, I say: wow. You have a talent for capturing people's emotions, especially Peter - most people just make him out to be a snivelling traitor with no real feelings whatsoever, but you've made him more interesting and complex. Keep writing!
magic sparkler chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
omg that was so good. i really loved the flashbacks aswell
Jen chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I really enjoyed this fic. Makes you ask yourself whether Peter was a coward or actually brave...you did a good job in portraying Peter in the past. My favorite part was with him beco ming a rat animagus and the significance of that form...how they didn't know until it was too late. I like the format of your story too, bolding the beginning of each scene. Especially the last one ::Peter told Voldemort:: *shivers* Awesome fic!
Bingalicious Midnight chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Ooh! I like this a lot! I don't know why no one's reviewed yet.

Anyway, great story. It's written very nicely, and the idea of Peter feeling guilty is very interesting. Also, there are very vew Peter POV fics out there.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I liked it a lot. Keep writing!

-Bingalicious Midnight