Reviews for forgetting reason
Serafina chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
It's just cool. WOW, thank you. Although I couldn't understand a pair of things, but l still admire your work.
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is fascinating. Lovely job.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
That was awesome! It started out normally... then it went weird! But I don't mean in a bad way!

I definitely missed some stuff *smacks head* But what should I expect when I don't like poetry? :3 It was seriously awesomely done though. I liked how they related to each other, pretty in character. I hope you keep writing, because you're good
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was unbelievably wonderful! It was just so emotion filled, and ...beautiful, for lack of a better word! fantastic job!
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I admit I didn't get everything *sheepish smile* But one day when I've gotten better at english maybe?

But I still liked it. I liked the interaction you put them through.

/Dragonwolf
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oy! Really... different.. but amazing! I could see that you used just Naruto's name and Sasuke's story... but the rest of them are really OOC, but interesting, though. The plot was great, even if I couldn't think in Naruto as Naruto nor Sasuke, I really enjoyed the story
saya.sen chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is so artfully written. There's a lot of talent in this piece that I don't usually see. I like it.

Saya
Kamaete chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow, that was fucking beautiful... I loved it. I seriously loved it...There's nothing I didn't like about it.
Your characterization of Sasuke and Naruto wher awesome, I got so much of there characters without a lot said...Giving Naruto that street speech was amazing, and Sasuke's barely there quirks awere just a nice touch...
Becaus ethis is a short story, you don't need as strong of a plot as you do in muliti-chaptered stories, but I think you need yto add something more to it, to make a lasting impression on your readers, and you did that.
Though there wasn't alot of time to fully show everything, Sasuke's character was strong enough to make you want to read the story, and Naruto's mischeviousness made you stay. The poem was brilliant, just a magnificant embellishment to an already complex but simple story... I wish there were more of this... honostly, but this made me pretty content!
therest chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I'm faving this so I can go back to it for further analysis. I thought the poetry was beautiful, but I have a feeling I've missed too much... it might be something you have to sort of absorb. Really interesting,though. Thanks for writing.
RosaLui chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Amazing. :D
Your Mom chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Okay, here's my deal; I thought the use of the poem was completely BRILLIANT.

...But I'll admit that I didn't catch all the meanings of it. So I'm still a little confused about what all went on in Sasuke's past. But hey, maybe that's what you were going for.

Like I said, fantastic placement of the poem. Very cool.
Your Mom chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Naruto's kid-honest attitude and the emphasis on the italics reminds me of Holden from Catcher in the Rye.

...which is a good thing. :P
daydream32 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wow that was really good The poem was amazing truly amazing! Thank you so much for writing this *favourites*

Fayte
seriamente chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
confusing. the flow was kind wacked. you should make sure to make the break in scenes distict. but all in all, not bad.
Nakitama-san chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
The characters and their pasts are magnifique; you can sense how truly /fucked-up/ they really are, even though they do everyday things and have every day reactions. Both of them are truly twisted and depressed, despite being /regular people/.

that poem at the end is amazing; it flows and tells a tale that breaks the heart in two. It's beautiful in ways that are rarely expressed, and it's rather...hm, enrapturing that you used a poem to convey Sasuke's past, which again only serves to highlight how fucked up he really is.

The pasts suit the characters, just as the characters suit the settings.

Beautiful, beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to write.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »