Reviews for Seal of Fate
Darman Sejuk chapter 6 . 9/25
Please don't let this be an abandoned story. It's really good.
ranneal chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Wow...a great story started that sadly is ending way short of the greatness that could have been. I loved your work so far...good style and...just so well thought out. I guess finishing is out of the question at this point. Thanks.
ranneal chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Wonderful chapter...a creative and enjoyable story. I love the concept that Hinata and Naruto have a chakra thread that connects them to each other. They can converse and also share emotions...I like where this could go...but there is only one chapter left and so it won't to much farther.
ranneal chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
This was a great one...just such a great developement of Hinata's character here. The connection helping her in the spar with Hanabi and then at the end of her spar with Naruto they start to connect emotionally again. Just some excellent are sensitive to the characters.
ranneal chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
A very cool idea that you are developing here with the connection between the emotions that Hinata and Naruto feel. That is a very interesting plot idea and has a lot of possibilities. I like the character you have made for the Nine Tails...he is not a nasty...but cares for Hinata and Naruto as his containers.
ranneal chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Hey, I spelled 'present' wrong in my review on the first chapter.

Great chap...I like the way you handled the scene that Naruto and the Nine Tails told Hinata and the rest about the seal that has been done on Hinata. Well the story so far.
ranneal chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I like the completely different idea here with Hinata and Sakura prestent at the battle between Naruto and Sasuke. The healing using the Nine Tails was also a cool idea and it will be interesting to see how it effects Hinata. Good plot idea.
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Snowlily246 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Update Soon!
narutos vixen chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
whats gonna happen to sasuke is there a time skip