Reviews for Black Roses
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Hurry the fuck up
angel of darckness chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Omg I love it please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
It was so I tried so hard ! Poor kagome I wonder what kind of person he is. btw REMEMBER TO UPDATE
takara410 chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
I love it please more
storywriter dream chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
this story is awesome and i really want you to continue it! i hope you update it soon!
LaChaparritaLoka chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
i REALLY WANT TO SEE WHERE THIS STORT GOES.. PLEASE CONTINUE
buffyangelgirl chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
this is a really great story that i love and even like very much you are a really great author who wrote this story and i was wondering if there were going to be more chapters to this great story.
hieinkurama chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
ADD MORE ADD MORE ADD MORE ADD MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
keep up the good work on your story
Azera-v chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Update this story soon please!
Wolfie-luver chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I'm feeling like I should point out this to you; if someone tells you that your father is alive and your mother has lied to you about it your whole life, you wouldn't just ask her to explain. You would shout, make a scene. That just didn't seem correct to me... Sorry if you feel like I'm some terrible flamer, but that was what I felt. I have no knowledge if she has some kind of mental brakedown about the issue later; for I haven't read your later chapters. Hopefully you will take this as a critique not just bad flaming. BUT you have an interesting plot. I think if this is your first fanfic, it is rather good. So I am not FLAMING you. I am pointing out your fanfics weaker spots so you can see them yourself.

-sorry for the long review, I hope you read through this (as I have a way of rambling). Keep writing, this is a good fanfic.
lil-lostii chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
update soon!

sess and kags r going to end up together right! lol they betta
Azera-v chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
are you going to continue this fic?
WhiteTenshi chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
please update soon!its a great story!
Sesshomaru-Is-To-Sexy-for-Kags chapter 6 . 8/30/2007